• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Fire Angels pepper bean stalk!

Nice looking plants. Got me all excited, just had two more lemon drops pop up yesterday, and in a couple days their asses are going in the hydro system. The ones i started earlier this year did seem to be a lot leggier than any of my other seedlings, but i think it might just be the way baccatums grow. (1st baccatums for me)

FiveStar said:
OK, must know the stats on that beer. All I can read is "Bourbon Barrel" slapped across the front.

Nice Pyrenees doggy you have there. Loyalty to the max, and they look like small polar bears. I bet you buy the dogfood at SamsClub huh?
Here is the beer... limited run from boulevard brewing co . http://blogs.pitch.com/fatcity/bourbon-barrel-quad_bottle.jpg

smokemaster said:
They might not need Sams Club.
That dog probably has it's own herd of cattle on the back 40 that he picks his meals out on the hoof.

As for the dogs, we have a few of the "polar bears" and yes sometimes they do catch there own food! :shocked:
they like to steal catches from coyotes, and if the yotes don't want to give it up... they kill the coyotes!

FiveStar said:
yup, it's a Pyrenees

best flock dogs ever!

Hope you don't mind if I show off one of my smaller trees.;) This is my favorite plant of the season, a Red Savina. A bit long and lean but oh so much potential. Cannot wait to get them outside!! Four more weeks to be on the safe side.

IMG_4919re.jpg

Thanks Kim. I've got a Tabasco and an Aji Limon that are both taller than the Red Savina I posted the pic of. I potted the aji Limon up today.

Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
mmm beer. Im just drinking a home brew (do it at a brew shop) at the moment and we put a flake of Bhut in it. Has been soaking for about 2 weeks and is already really hot...YUM!

Flake? Bah! Go all in! I brewed a hot pepper beer, then thew half and hole Jolokias in the bottles and aged a few for 5 months. :hell: :onfire: :mouthonfire:

Philipperv said:
Great looking dog. Never saw that breed before.
It's quite common here. known for its aggressiveness and amazingly powerful bite. once it's jaws are locked, there are two ways to get the dog off. one is taking the bitten limb off, and two is killing the dog. one of the few dogs that constantly attack their owners. I personally love them, and think that's just a matter of how you raise them. the only problem is they cost A LOT.

Back