• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Fire Burger

So, for my first forum post, I will describe this burger I made which I call a Fire Burger. I start with one pound of ground beef. Of course, you should buy this from a butcher/meat shop and never freeze it. I minced two bhut jolokia and mixed (including seeds) into the ground beef. I then created four, what I call, balls of meat and proceeded to 'roll' them into flat patties.

Here's where I went wrong... Apparently when you pan fry peppers at a wee bit high temp with a tab bit o' oil, some escapes into the air and creates something along the lines of pepper spray. I wasn't smart enough to lower the heat and cover my face some. No, I decided to ignore it. This didn't help. Multiple lessons learned here. :P

So- the patties finished cooking. I flipped them once, of course. I put a single patty onto a nice soft bun and put some habanero sauce on top of the patty. Above this patty, I placed the other half of the bun.

The end result-A Fire Burger!!!

YUM! Later, when my newly created indoor garden yields some Butch T's, I plan to create an Inferno Burger. :D

Back