• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Firefox 13

My work computer I use Chrome which I am on now but my home computer I am on the update channel for firefox and I haven't noticed any issues???

Whats been happening??

I'm having issues with how rapidly new versions of Firefox are being released. Version 13... that's just ridiculous! I only updated to 11 like a month ago or something......

I know gas. How long were they at version 3 point something or rather and now up to 13 within a year or so

I know gas. How long were they at version 3 point something or rather and now up to 13 within a year or so

Yeah for some reason they thought they would switch their versioning system and try to act like Google. It pretty much makes version numbers pointless in my eyes. They aren't really developing much faster, but the versioning would have you think so.

My Ebay billboards do not show up on 13 and it seems to lag, I dumped history, cache even turned off plugins used safe mode reloaded it, checked on Safari everything is still there just doesn't show up in FF13

While developing, I've noticed a few changes in some -moz specific CSS declarations in 13, mostly pertaining to columns. I doubt that's of any help to anybody though.

It might be time to upgrade im on firefox 18....Firefox 13 was released 8 months ago. (Didnt know this was such an old post "09 June 2012 - 07:38 AM" im sure you have an updated version.)

LOLz..... I used to use firefox but they upgrade way too often..... now plain Internet Explorer does the trick with MSN homepage and I never thought I'd use anything other then Google but I use Bing on the computer and it works fine. My phone is powered by google and seems to be slower then molasses lately....... Good luck with Firefox everyone.

I have no problems with FireFox. It is far better than IE in my opinion. Chrome is good as well. I think much of the issues people have are compatibility issues because of software that conflicts. I had that problem with my old system. Scoville, MACs are nice but WAY over priced so I will not buy one. In fact I refuse to buy any MAC product.

Well I was using Safari for the past six months, since I saw the new comment I figure let me download 17, Its working fine now! I didn't care for Safari as much but, it worked.

Back