• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

First Brain Strain Oh my god...

So... how much hotter are these brains than a naga? I need to decide if I have the gonads to eat something like this. I'm not growing these, but I do have some peach ghost scorps growing, and yes.... I am afraid of them!

Phil said:
So... how much hotter are these brains than a naga? I need to decide if I have the gonads to eat something like this. I'm not growing these, but I do have some peach ghost scorps growing, and yes.... I am afraid of them!

quite a bit, a lot of people put them in the douglah realm from what ive read.

as you can see, ill have a few ripe ones in a few days.

i1TVLeLh.jpg

PexPeppers said:

quite a bit, a lot of people put them in the douglah realm from what ive read.

as you can see, ill have a few ripe ones in a few days.

i1TVLeLh.jpg

Can't see the pics here at work! Grrrrr!! I'll check it when I get home tonight.... and yeah, judging by your reaction in the last vid you posted, they look fracking HOT!

For me, Brain Strains have been hotter than Reapers, hotter than Moruga blend, hotter than the Douglah. The only thing I`ve had that topped it was the Douglah/Butch T cross. 

Really, really insanely hot.

Different league altogether than Nagas and Bhuts, IMHO.

Hey Nigel, you ever post that top secret stomach cramping remedy? I could have really used it yesterday after I got a little crazy with a lot of peppers and sauces.  :mouthonfire:

Phil said:
Way hotter. Lol

Back