• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

First Naga pod of 2009...

First Naga pod and first Hab pod as well :)

I kept my 2 Naga Morich plants and my 2 Caribbean Red habs in my grow room over the winter.

Here are the first pods of both!

Just moved them outside last week and transplanted them into much bigger containers. They are light years ahead of where they were at this time last year, not to mention they are 50 times bigger than the little spouts I had a this point last year.

I'm expecting a very big crop this year. :)

Finally, the weather this year has been pretty good compared to May last year...

Naga22.jpg

Hab1.jpg

Congrats man, nice looking baby pod that will put your mouth on :mouthonfire: in a couple of months.

Here is one of my first naga pods of the season on a first year plant. I too will probably overwinter this one if it holds up all right over the course of the summer.

NagaMorich_BabyPods_051609.jpg

grat news skyjerk...isn't it amazing how someting so innocent looking can turn into a devilish...wait...that was my ex girlfriend....nevermind

great looking pod my friend...as was said above, it will hurt you in a couple of months...

Back