• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

First nice day

After suffering through a neverending spring, the first day nice enough to take the plants outside is here! All the ones in pots are Fatalii's and the cups are assorted jolokias. My OL's flowers are in the back. I'm not positive that I got 100% correct strains. There is a wide variety of appearances in just the Fatalii's, it will be interesting to see what some actually are!

Inset bad phone pic here:
IMG_20110530_1210091.jpg

Nice to see you got them outside Beerswimmer! We pretty much got the same weather as you in Ontario. Looks like a nice week to harden off.
Looking forward to seeing your pics

I hear ya!!

My plants finally went out this weekend too. They spent the night in the crappy green house and back outside this morning. This coming Wednesday will be the only questionable day of thunder storms. Smooth sailing the rest of the way. For now they're under a large white maple tree limiting their sun exposure to about 40%. By next weekend they'll be going into pots and in the ground.

It's been a very depressing spell and now it's party time!!

Your plants look really great!!
Good luck!!

If you want weather, move to S. Central Wisconsin. Less than a week ago, we had freeze warnings. Today it was 89 degrees. Friday, the forecast is for a whopping 98 degrees. I have not suffered through a tornado here yet but several nice thunderstorms and a few tornados in the area. Looks like we are finally over the lingering Winter here but I never saw Spring at all.

I built a customized cold frame this year and it worked out great to get my plants ready for the summer growing season. Even with the topsy turvy weather, my plants are in full bloom and ready to rock. Can't wait for that first pod.

Back