3810733839_be5b12bf17.jpg

and a different chilli racing to be the first totally red one
3811549706_cf70a6f225.jpg

I'm so excited :woohoo: and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it :mouthonfire:
And I know I know I know I know I know I want you :drooling:

Penny said:
Looks great Lally!!
Thanks it's seems like it's a been a long time coming but now there's some turning I can relax a bit :)

Silver_Surfer said:
That last pod is begging to be picked NOW!!! :)

It says its ready.

Passow told me off for eating a green jalapeño :oops: so I'd better wait for the cayenne to go fully red before picking it. I've got some more pics to post with an idea of scale :party:

I was freaking out at first just scanning through your pictures thinking that ruler was in inches. Still, impressive.

millworkman said:
I was freaking out at first just scanning through your pictures thinking that ruler was in inches. Still, impressive.

:shocked: That would make the bottle of whisky... better :D

I am pretty new to growing peppers. This is my second year and have over 20 plants of different varieties. I really agonize over wanting the plants to mature quicker than they do. It seems like it takes forever but now it seems like the ripen within a day or two and I have some plants I can't harvest fast enough.

TBASSPEPPER said:
I am pretty new to growing peppers. This is my second year and have over 20 plants of different varieties. I really agonize over wanting the plants to mature quicker than they do. It seems like it takes forever but now it seems like the ripen within a day or two and I have some plants I can't harvest fast enough.

I can sympathise there, it's felt like forever since starting the plants and even since flowering and first pods through to finally a couple of ripe cayennes :onfire:

My missus is sick of my daily updates on what is starting to ripen!

I still can't stop getting excited and giving her updates everyday though lol

Back