• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

First Plants to go outside!

Its in the 70's here now, so I put of of the plants out, hopefully they will like it!
IMG_0172.jpg

Orange Habanero
IMG_0173.jpg

Naga Morich
IMG_0174.jpg

Tobasco
IMG_0175.jpg

Black Prince
IMG_0176.jpg

Trinadad Scorpion
IMG_0177.jpg

IMO, the Naga Morich, Trinidad Scorpion and Orange Habanero look especially nice. Compact, with real nice, dark green, big, healthy leaves. Very good looking plants.

But then, for some reason, I seem to prefer almost everything about C. chinense species... don't know why. Heh.

Thanks..

I Still have these inside and today I sowed even more seeds!

It should look like a pretty good 1st year for growing peppers at my 1 bedroom apartment!! HAHA :hell:
IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMO, the Naga Morich, Trinidad Scorpion and Orange Habanero look especially nice. Compact, with real nice, dark green, big, healthy leaves. Very good looking plants.

But then, for some reason, I seem to prefer almost everything about C. chinense species... don't know why. Heh.
I love the short, compact plants too. I especially love how the leaves are longer than the plant is tall! Hubba, hubba, leave augmentations! :woohoo:

wow man those are some beautiful plants. You should be proud. Already have peppers on explosive ember. Very pretty. I am growing those for the first time this season.

I like the Tabasco. First one I've seen posted here. One day I want to go to Avery Island, La. to take the Tabasco co. tour.

Your plant are looking good! I wish my plants currently looked like that. I think I'm experiencing a hint of jealousy...

Back