• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense First time try Bhut Jolokia

This afternoon I try my frist ripe pod of Bhut Jolokia & never experience pain all over my body my lips mouth throat my guts but after half hour I come out of pain slowly , I try last year Naga Morich but for some reason this pod was cross with Brown Congo this baby was hotttttttttttttt.Had couple Heineken beers so I fill better now, I like to try some TrinyHotie pod next year I hope. Funny think pod had only two seeds & the shape of the pod wasn't straight but little curl on the bottom side don't know if is realy cross or not.I forget to take picture before I ate for 62 year old man I think I'm brave enough hell yeah. :hell:.

Well damn you have my respect.Not sure I can go there.lol keep burning and have a hot one!

It's a hell of a ride, isn't it? :) For those that can eat those consistently, I give them all the credit! I remember over two years ago when someone sent me my first sliver of dried Dorset Nagas. OMG.

Then last year, I bit into the Trinidad Scorpion "Morouga Blend" and paid the price. I brought a bag of those to some chileheads last year and to see one's face after eating 1/4 of this pod looked like he was having a coronary. His face was bright red and POURING sweat!

Chris

Funny think Chris I had heart surgery year ago & sholder year before last that make me to retire one year early but never had problem eating hot stuff I was growing up like little kid eathing hot spicy stuff when I was back home in old country of Serbia.Serbian, Hungarian & Bulgarian people like spicy food.My passion is spicy food & peppers are my hobby my friend.

915river said:
This afternoon I try my frist ripe pod of Bhut Jolokia & never experience pain all over my body my lips mouth throat my guts but after half hour I come out of pain slowly , I try last year Naga Morich but for some reason this pod was cross with Brown Congo this baby was hotttttttttttttt.Had couple Heineken beers so I fill better now, I like to try some TrinyHotie pod next year I hope. Funny think pod had only two seeds & the shape of the pod wasn't straight but little curl on the bottom side don't know if is realy cross or not.I forget to take picture before I ate for 62 year old man I think I'm brave enough hell yeah. :hell:.

Well Vladan you have my respect its not an easy pod to eat and the PAIN is intense..No people have tried and vomited or would never toch another chili again others who love the burn over and over agin..Not to shabby for 62 year old ;)

Hats Off to you, brave soul!! That is an amazing feat. Many people half your age would be too fearful to try it. Next time tape your reaction. It would be fun to watch. Or take some pictures as Chiliac has suggested.

You on ya mate.

It's a brave thing to do..

I'm terrified of the day i have to do it. Yes i HAVE too, cause i'm growing it and i always taste what i grow.:)

I have a lot of respect for anyone that does it...

Good job:cool:

Many kudos Vlad!

I say the chilies keep ya young eh?
May not keep the hair from being white, btu the heart and stomach is good eh?

I disavow age ... ;)

cheers,

QS

Back