• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

fish fert 5-1-1 concentration level in 16 oz miracle grow feeder

Picked up an on sale liquafeed to hook onto my drip irrigation line.should i instal after the pressure reducer going into the line or back near the meter.Also it says only MG 16 oz ferts will work,.I want to get the proper concentration for my 5-1-1 fish fert and ideas how to inject into their bottles.The unit needs at least 12 gallon outflow per hour.(thats done)says it may take 162 minutes to empty 16 oz in drip system.Mg says unit fert mix is 325:1 I only run what I want and pull the bottle,Wont be running an hour and a half.lol
    Thanks my friends for any and all ideas,
   I have rigged for it to be on end of head assembly,,Maybe, 
DSCF9795.jpg

pressure reducer to fert injector to 1/2 inch drip main is my idea
DSCF9790.jpg

head assembly
DSCF9760.jpg

96strat said:
Make sure the fish fert is strained through a coffee filter before loading. Wonder how far it will shoot.
   96,I will shoot MG an email and ask that.My run is 60 1 gallon emmiters going 70ft.On the fish fert it is gummy if you or anyone know a good organic water soluable fert that will work please let me know.

I mix my own ferts to run through my Liquafeed. I have a recent thread here somewhere talking about it. I assume mixing my own salts would be considered organic, as they are all naturally occurring salts.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Scuba_Steve said:
I mix my own ferts to run through my Liquafeed. I have a recent thread here somewhere talking about it. I assume mixing my own salts would be considered organic, as they are all naturally occurring salts.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
   Steve thanks for the help.I did a live chat person for MG and she said it shoots 8ft.Said every one has different water pressure.I told her my details 60 1gallon emitters ran 80 ft on a 25 lb "PRESSURE REDUCER" she came back with the :everyone has diff water pressure"lol I will research more.thank u

Back