• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in Startup Help.

Fluffy Rainbow Hot Sauce

My coworkers have me figured out. The ones who like hot stuff try everything that I bring, and the ones who don't won't try anything I bring to work, even if it's not spicy! Here's my attempt to appeal to a wider audience by selecting the most innocent name possible.

It all began with 12 yellow morougas I had sitting around from a SFRB from elcap1999. Had them sitting around and knew I'd never use them all before they went bad, so I needed to do something with them. These went into the blender with 3/4 cup vinegar, a clump or 2 of brown sugar, 1 tsp garlic powder, and some hickory smoke salt. I like sauces where you can taste the pure flavor of the peppers, so I try and keep it as simple as possible. blended, cooked, blended again, and bottled. Here it is sitting unsuspiciously on the break room table:

thats funny maybe it might work for you
but as for me its far too late for deseptive names of anything else for that matter, i have a gotten rep at work and cant get ''NONE BUT THE BRAVE" to try my sauces anymore, word travels fast ;)
ps sounds like it might be a good sauce though
thanks your friend Joe

I tried that with Salsa Lady's Fluffy Bunny hot sauce. Two guys at work tried it.... once. One guy poured it all over his steak, the other poured it all over his enchilada plate on TOP of Louisiana hot sauce..... his head looked like a light bulb while he was eating it....;. he was dripping with sweat. lol

Back