For Those Didnt Believe Me Heres Your Brown Moruga!

I Some How Ended Up With A ""Brown Moruga Blend"" plant. Itried My Best To Keep This Plant Away from my other plants.
 ​
so my peppers are riping now & i wanted to see who wanted to trade some for some when they are ready.
 ​

*Jays Ghost Scorpion Peach & Red
 ​
*Pumkin Butch T
*Primo x Butch T
*7pod BubbleGum
*Yellow Primo
 ​
 ​
ill send pics of the pods when they fully ripen but i just wanna see who wants to trade.
nwg0vm.jpg
1zf1sus.jpg
34xn80x.jpg
wvbjt5.jpg
22c75x.jpg
w2litz.jpg
2ryg5xz.jpg

Nice looking plants
The brown moruga takes longer time to mature than the red and yellow
The plant is taler and seems to produce more pods

PepperLover said:
Nice looking plants
The brown moruga takes longer time to mature than the red and yellow
The plant is taler and seems to produce more pods

Yeah I kinda noticed they lag so bad lol & the stem/trunk from the plant is Massiveee lol

I've got red and peach ghost scorps. Quite a few actually. The red seeds I have came from ajijoe who got them straight from Jay's hand.

I want to see pics. What's really interesting is that you can tell the color outcome. How can you know? Just curious, and how about stability? Lol.

, Walter

Vegas_Chili said:
I want to see pics. What's really interesting is that you can tell the color outcome. How can you know? Just curious, and how about stability? Lol.

, Walter
Color  I Got  2 pods off already before but forgot to TAKE PIKS.

tylerdodd25_92 said:
wheres the pics?

Vegas_Chili said:

, Walter

KiNGDeNNiZ said:

w2litz.jpg

2ryg5xz.jpg

22c75x.jpg

wvbjt5.jpg

PepperLover said:
Yes it needs support for sure unlike other Trinidadian variety this one has weaker stems

millworkman said:
Ive got plenty of Jays peach and Red coming in.  

PepperLover said:
Yes it needs support for sure unlike other Trinidadian variety this one has weaker stems

coheed196 said:
I've got red and peach ghost scorps. Quite a few actually. The red seeds I have came from ajijoe who got them straight from Jay's hand.
Theres piks of the pods finally turning brown & its TRUE what judy said they super lagg to ripee

They take forever to turn brown
But when they do cut one open and you can see the capsicum oil inside way more than the red one
I have some plants reached 6 feet tall of this kind

i got my seeds from Grant Hustler.. JR.. wasnt doubting you.. just love to see pix.. great work.. cant wait..i wonder if judy added a couple .. lolthe ones i got fromJR are stil tiny

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
i got my seeds from Grant Hustler.. JR.. wasnt doubting you.. just love to see pix.. great work.. cant wait..i wonder if judy added a couple .. lolthe ones i got fromJR are stil tiny
If they are moruga brown , Judy is right I noticed too that my morugas lag to turn brown.

Back