Forum time wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
where are the forum time settings you speak of????

Used to bottom right but not there since the update, but does time really matter here?????

It is set to Central Standard Time according to my calculations

Its 746 am now. Forum shows an hour behind.

I am in WA also, and mine says you posted at 4:47.
It seems to be right on my end, but I have no idea how to fix it for you.
You should check out the Street Eateries Forum... It's really messed up!

Check your forum settings rich. Make sure your daylight savings time settings and time zone are correct. But you probably already did that.

I'm with Justaguy. Unless Einstein was wrong, does time really matter?

Members set their own time, we have no idea where you live and can't edit your profile for you. Check your settings.

There are only 2 times in the world. Day time and Night time. The rest that is in between is called life. I'm with texas blues... beer o'thirty, always! :drunk:

Check your forum settings rich. Make sure your daylight savings time settings and time zone are correct. But you probably already did that.
Members set their own time, we have no idea where you live and can't edit your profile for you. Check your settings.
I promise I wouldnt have posted without doing so. My second post asks the other member in WA to compare their time with their "forum settings". But you do bring up an interestingly creative idea. It could be the new wave of grow forums where the mods just maintain our grow logs and add updates for us, so that it really could be beer thirty all the time ;)

If your zone is correct you need this checked:

Automatically detect when my timezone is in DST

What state are you in? Always an hour behind no matter what zone is impossible it would change to that zone unless something is caching on your end.

That's not fixing it that's offsetting it.

Something is off with your computer, not the site, which usually shouldn't matter but I believe the DST setting does. The site will pick up DST from your computer, but not the zone or time.

Are you on Windows?

Check your computer time.
Double click it.
Select the middle tab.
Select your zone, and check the box that says to detect DST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back