• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping fox farm products

I was looking at fox farms ferts. tiger bloom, big bloom and sledge hammer has anyone used these products and if so what did you think. they are pricey IMO but might be worth it. Also has anyone contacted them about recieving samples of there products.

I used fish ferts until all my plants started wanting to bud up.. Then switched to tiger bloom, full strength. Worked really good IMO, You are right tho, they are pricey, if your growing less than 40 plants it wont set you back too much.. Either way I'd suggest seeing if you have a local wholesale nursery product warehouse, we have one in the area, they have 20-50lb bags of organic ferts and others that work just as well but they're like 1/10th of the price for 4times as much. Most people don't know about them since nurseries are mainly the guys doin business with em. Good luck.

Brandon

Tiger Bloom helped solve my flower drop problem when I gave them too much N from worm tea. More flowers popped up, and pollen production increased. From what Fox Farms has told me though, it's apparently not good for soil organisms when used constantly.

Back