free FREE 7 POT BROWN AND YELLOW AJI UMBRA WITH SASBE

OFFER CLOSED BUT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER SOON THANKS ALL

IM SAVING THE BELOW INFO AS A TEMPLET FOR THE NEXT GIVEAWAY

(op) until further notice
AMOUNT WILL BE GENEROUS 
sorry US takers only >> WITH TIME RESTRAINTS BECAUSE OF MY WORK ITS HARD FOR ME TO GET TO THE POST OFFICE  ALSO BECAUSE OF TIME RESTRAINTS IT MIGHT(or not) TAKE A LITTLE TIME TO GET THEM OUT TO YOU BUT I WILL NO WORRIES HERE 
SORRY BUT>>the following requirement must be met or will have to reject your request sorry i cannot afford to front the needed items for this offer
the requirements are as follows >> please send along a small zip bag or small container to put seeds AS WELL AS A REMINDER NOTE THAT YOU WANT THESE SEEDS SEND IT ALONG  AN SASBE
SORRY BUT YOU MUST PAY SHIPPING(POSTAGE) BOTH WAYS AS WELL AS A BUBBLE ENVELOPE
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO AN SASBE PLEASE CHECK OUT THE THREAD  “HOW TO DO A PROPER SASBE” it is a lot easier than trying to explain it here

PLEASE SEND YOUR SASBE TO >>

JOE STERNER
216 S. FULTON ST 2ND FLR
ALLENTOWN PA 18102

thanks so much your friend Joe

Another great offer from a great member at THP.  You're one cool chile man Aji Joe!  :D

Gotta love the generosity on this forum! I would love some seeds. I have not grown either of these or tried either variety. I can't wait til later this fall when I have my own pods to harvest seeds and share. Very much appreciated, Joe!

ok all send um the seeds are yours and your all very welcome its my pleasure

im keeping the seeds right on my desk so i can just bang out the orders faster and dont have to go to the workshop for them

thanks your friend joe

hot stuff said:
Hey Joe can you tell us something about the flavor of the Aji Umbra?
they are a touch fruity, taste quite good not too hot, very wrinkly kinda crunchy when freshly eaten
plant is super prolific

there flavor could be considered good, not as good as some other Aji types but would be good with light meats like chicken,fish and maybe pork

hope this helps

thanks your friend Joe

FGpepperguy said:
Joe - if you haven't sent my first SASBE back to me yet can you include some of these?  I think I included a few baggies.
i keep trying to get it out but the darn mailman has not come back to my box in a few days and today the darn thing got wet and had to bring it in to dry,

it has been raining almost non stop here what a pain!!

im going to try again tomorrow

thanks your friend Joe
hot stuff said:
Thanks it does.  BTW, is it a chinense or a baccatum? My wife is allergic to chinense which is why I'm asking.
i think its a chinense from what i have found

ajijoe said:
i keep trying to get it out but the darn mailman has not come back to my box in a few days and today the darn thing got wet and had to bring it in to dry,

it has been raining almost non stop here what a pain!!

im going to try again tomorrow

thanks your friend Joe
i think its a chinense from what i have found
Thank you sir!!!

I will send you a sasbe this morning along with a donation for your time if still available. I'm planning on doing the same thing this year if things start growing.LOL. I can't plant all the seeds and I don't want them to go to waste. I gave a whole collection away last year. Wish I saved a couple varieties.

FGpepperguy said:
Thank you sir!!!
i put it out again today i hope the postman takes it
sreinhard88 said:
SASBE will be put in the mailbox today  :dance:
ok
OCD Chilehead said:
I will send you a sasbe this morning along with a donation for your time if still available. I'm planning on doing the same thing this year if things start growing.LOL. I can't plant all the seeds and I don't want them to go to waste. I gave a whole collection away last year. Wish I saved a couple varieties.
ok but the donation is not necessary unless you feel lead to do so

thanks your friend Joe

Back