Free Carolina Reaper Seeds. Free HP22B Seeds. VOTE on Reviewers.

Best video review

• Total voters
My vote goes to Mike... I've known him kind of peripherally for a while. His reviews shaped my expectations early on when I first started growing, in fact his reviews helped me pick the first seeds I actually bought.

I like that his family gets involved, especially the kids... McHottie can be entertaining as well. "see... See... Thats why I only took a little bit... So glad I only took a little bit"... lol

I put up a poll to make this easier on you PJ.

Liked the review by Mike and his family the best!!Just cool seeing the whole family get into it,and the kid run for the milk right away,lol!

Scott...

Really think that the cooking part did the difference for me... Mike had family testing too - that was a plus there... Two great reviews, but Scott won my vote...

Mike McDermott just put a post on my Facebook page:

Mike McDermott Any non believers? Try one. I reviewed and believe me it's hot. I ate a moruga to cool my mouth off :)

473481_360790747301574_1563580944_o.jpg

i have to say i like them both equally, for different reasons of course, choosing between a single one would be hard

the McDermott's was very good with a very down home feeling, and Mrs. McDermott remark "Carolina creeper" was hilarious

scott's review was directed at more factual it appears, done well, good description and play by play

reminds me of when the titanic the movie came out, i thought it was going to be more documentary style {like scotts review}, but turned out to be a actual movie but still great {like the McDermott's review}

I voted for mike & the family + he shows good zombie dazed trance like state of pain that I can relate with

+1 respect for the title

free seeds is how it should always be ..not including postage.

lol but my name is not up there lmao, good job hot pepper

Hey Gang, let's have some FUN and give away some FREE Carolina Reaper Seeds.
It's SO EZ.
Vote for one of the two Top, professional reviewers up top.......
Tell us WHY you picked Mike McDermott or Scott Roberts.
My two favorite professional reviewers (Scott Roberts and Mike McDermott)

Thanks guys. We aren't "entertainers" like some. I know there is a market for that type of reviewing but we just choose to do straight up reviews. Our entire family helps plant and harvest and dallin our 9 year old loves to eat. He keeps trying to talk me into giving him bigger pieces but what I allow for now is good :)
We try to keep things clean, family watchable, and informative. If we can explain the heat and taste properly we did what we set out to do. Hopefully we can give information on where growers can buy and where they can go to learn growing techniques.

We also try and get non chili pepper people informed in a normal way. We are a tiny piece of the overall industry but each piece helps to expand the great world of chilis and fiery food in general.

i have to say i like them both equally, for different reasons of course, choosing between a single one would be hard

the McDermott's was very good with a very down home feeling, and Mrs. McDermott remark "Carolina creeper" was hilarious

scott's review was directed at more factual it appears, done well, good description and play by play

reminds me of when the titanic the movie came out, i thought it was going to be more documentary style {like scotts review}, but turned out to be a actual movie but still great {like the McDermott's review}

What a great "review of the reviewers".
I'm really impressed with many of the reviews here...good observations and details on why many of you made your choices.
Thanks all for participating. You're awesome.
Fiery Regrds,
Pepper Joe
:dance: :P :dance: :P :dance: :P

I put up a poll to make this easier on you PJ.

THANKS Pookie. The Mods here Rock! Even when they caution me on my aggressive marketing.
:lol:

you guys have to give the guy credit for being professional about it all
and it is a business after all I'm sure they worked very hard on..

when it's available I will buy a couple dozen even though I bicker & prefer trade
it's worth supporting further development from a business stand point.

looking forward to trying it on a true pizzaiolo!!

thanks for keeping a positive attitude pepper Joe team..
Ignore any trolls ..you guys did good.

Mike & Co., loved the family theme, the wife, their son, you could really tell they enjoyed the flavor, which is a BIG plus, example - who wants to eat a thick choice Certified Angus Steak w/ NO flavor, not me. They sold me, I definitely can't wait to get some seeds!!

This looks like a really hotass pepper and mike and family had the best review for sure but I have got to find out on my own. Good job pj and ed

Back