Free Carolina Reaper Seeds. Free HP22B Seeds. VOTE on Reviewers.

Best video review

• Total voters
Mike and family you got my vote and hammerfal you are funny as hell. And by the way for the record the moruga is a fake. Don't believe the hype or Duffy

Mike and Jen are good friends of mine and for that reason alone I would consider no other vote, but that is not entirely accurate. I have seen a number of reviews of the CR.

Beauty and the Beast give the the most entertaining, honest, tell it like it is review with no hidden agenda and with the little guy in between keeping it real. 3 reviewers are better then one and a half. ;o)

Hands Down: Beauty and the Beast!! :party:

Hi.....
Very good...

my vote goes to Mike .....and family..
See tooda family participating in this moment, and sharing the same pepper, it was really cool.
Congratulations on the courage of them all.
A big hug to everyone.
Tuca

My vote is for Mike. Like the family twist to the reviews and Mike is a straight up guy, He is not going to sugar coat it. VOTE FOR MIKE!

Sorry :) that table/chairs actually belonged to my wife's dads grade school teacher and her husband. The set is over 100 years old. Built great but as with most old wood, it creeks :)
No apology needed.
Just indicating how close the choice was when it all came down to squeaking chairs. Both reviews are excellent, and I would have watched both of them anyway. :P

Scott Roberts review has an immediate professional appeal to it. If I was selling a product, I would go with Scott's review all day long. He has a music intro/outro as well as information displayed on the screen. He get's right down to business and adds interesting content to keep his viewers interested IMO. Mike's video on the other hand although not bad, was drawn out, without enough content to hold the attention of the audience. They are both great chiliheads and appeal to a different range of people than one another. I do give Mike's son major cool points for braving this new superhot. They both did a great job overall but I personally have to go with Scott Roberts for the win.

Props to JHR too! Lovin' how you keep pumping out the reviews. I see you are wising up with that milk huh lol

I love both reviews, but I only can choose one, I vote for Mike and Family, I love the feedbacks about the taste and flavor and heat! I havent seen them before but on this review only and I was really shock that the family took on it! kudos to that kid and the hot wife! :party: ofcourse robert always doing a pro reviews hats off to him but this one goes to mike's wife! uhmmm. I should say Mike and family! lol

Uh oh! Can the underdog pull in from behind in this one? ;-)
Its not fair because mike's wife was on the video.. lol

Hey Gang. The competition is 'Heating up' for the Best Reviewer on the Carolina Reaper Pepper.
With 37+ votes (the Mod added the polling function after several votes were in) we have 8 going to Scott and 29 going to Mike and Family. There are no losers here, only winners with two dynamic reviews.
As many of you pointed out Scott had a great touch with having the cooking demo in his 2nd half of the review. The Fettuccini Alfredo looked delicious and he tossed in two Carolina Reaper pods. :fireball:
Mike got high grades for including his family in the reviews....and based on several comments McHottie is certainly NOT hurting Mike's votes (I'll have to start including Penny in my videos ;) ).
Any way, all clean fun without any Drama.
There has also been some great input with 54 replies and 1,425 views in only 7 days. Wow.

OK....time to start picking some WINNERS for the Free Pack of Carolina Reaper seeds. If you winners already purchased Reaper seeds, this could be cool trading ammunition.

* '3/5 King' is a WINNER. Go David!! I always enjoy your input and perspective and sense of humor. CONGRATS!!

* 'Chewi' is a WINNER. I haven't seen too many of Robs posts but he seems to contribute in a positive way. CONGRATS!!

Just email me @ pepperjoe@sc.rr.com ...your mailing addresses or PM me and I'll get those Free Seeds shipped right out.

Keep the votes coming in gang and interesting input, and I'll continue to give away Carolina Reaper seeds.

Also, thanks to BigCedar for starting the HP22B community grow log at http://thehotpepper.com/topic/34199-carolina-reaper-hp22b-community-grow/ Thanks again, Brandon. I'm anxious to hear about initial germination rates. Ed and myself have had great success with germination %'s...but most important is that our initial customers do too. Please keep us posted.

Fiery Regards,
Pepper Joe
:dance: :P :dance: :P

Thank you much PJ, I enjoy these fun little contests you hold and the way you try to keep it lighthearted and fun. I will enjoy the CR seeds and get them going in next years garden. I will be mounting a fire extinguisher next to this one.

Like mike for the family review. The look on his sons face when he tried it was worth the view. Seemed like a honest review to me.

Jason

Back