~~FREE CONTEST~~ MFRB First Prize!!!! - Part 1 JULY 2013

null_zps82081357.png

null_zpsa0858e7e.png

null_zpsb7d72289.png

null_zps02d7241d.png

null_zpsc67f007e.png

null_zps0b1fffcd.png

Randkev07 said:
A close family friend holds a huge blowout for the fourth and they also do a huge party on Xmas eve! They have a live band, prof photographer there doing a photo booth set up with props etc, tons of food and drinks and people! They also have a massive professional fireworks display! This has become so huge that neighbors all plan their parties on the same day so they can hear the music and see the fireworks! The band plays from 5-9:30 then they do all the raffles etc and then fireworks start! They last a good 45 mins to an hour! They always have stuff for the kids (photo booth, slip n slide, games, glow sticks etc) These ppl have a huge piece of farmland and they have a beautiful old farmhouse and barn etc! They have 3 beautiful children and are really great ppl! They ask for nothing except that you come have a good time!! This year we took a ton of Jell-O shots and a bunch of pickeled hot peppers along :). Plus a shaker of Joyners hot pepper powder to spice things up :). Enjoy and more pics later!!

!
Sounds like a good time. Wish I had been to something like that.

PepperDaddler said:

!

Sounds like a good time. Wish I had been to something like that.

They are really awesome ppl and it's always a great time! They go all out and make sure you have a great time! If you leave hungry, bored, or non tipsy that's your own fault :). Lol

Here's the last of RK and I's entry, unless we find more pics.

The very end if the fireworks finale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxKTMoDcnFo

Alright so i figure i will give this a shot, why not for a chance win some peppers  :dance:  This is my first year getting super hots and i happened to get a box to celebrate :) I got to try for my first super one of Romy6's BS, it was small so i thought i was safe but good lord i was wrong, lol the rest i got into the dehydrator  :onfire: 
1069220_686569744702809_1114051846_n.jpg
my small pepper patch got to watch in fear of what they will become  :hell: . 
Then of coarse we had our fun setting crap on fire lol 
970074_686569751369475_1969816544_n.jpg

1069952_686569884702795_613664438_n.jpg

After all that it was time for the big ones 
969679_686569894702794_28014935_n.jpg
1006249_686569748036142_358393782_n.jpg

It's not much but it was my pepper filled 4th and we all had a blast  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Ok guys....

Sorry, I have been SLAMMED with peppers going out, so I havent had time to come back and post PART 2....So, heres Part 2 :)

Part 2 Of this Contest:

Now, the winner of this Contest will be up to the members here! Members PLEASE vote for your favorite members "Festive" 4th of July Entry! Member with the most votes wins the MFRB! Thats it!

Just post here in this thread who you vote for and i will tally ALL the votes and post the winner here at ther end of the month!

ONLY ONE VOTE PER MEMBER PLEASE.....

We will tally the votes shortly after the 1st of the month....ALL votes must be posted with a July time stamp...At 12:00 am EST Aug 1st ALL voting is CLOSED!

Have fun with it everyone and feel free to post "why" you think your voted for member should win! This IS a discussion forum isnt it?????? ;)

Good Luck to ALL entries!!

Sizzlin' Salutations!,
Dale E. Baker Jr
Baker's Peppers LLC
www.BakersPeppers.com
@BakersPeppers On Twitter
www.Facebook.com/BakersPeppers

Ok,I just gotta vote for Randkev07!

Those party pics looked so festive! And something for everyone!!!!
What an awesome tradition! And the fireworks display made me nostalgic - I could almost hear the "oooh"s and "aahhhh"s!!!!!!

Good old-fashioned fun....I'd choose that any day!!!!!!  :D

newhoppyguy

Back