@@@ FREE CONTEST @@@ October 2013

Hey THP.com!!

We have yet ANOTHER monthly contest we would like to announce.....

For the month of October its going to be a SPOOK- tacular EVENT!!

We want to see pictures of YOUR harvest!! Take a picture of one (or a bunch) of your OWN HOME GROWN peppers.....with a TWIST! We want to see the MOST imaginiative "Scary Pepper Picture!"

Decorate, Carve, and Design your own...............
PEPPER - O - LANTERN!!!

Ok....heres the rules...

1. Only original creations allowed! NO INTERNET COPIED STUFF!
2. You MUST have grown the pepper/peppers YOURSELF! ( This IS indeed a "Growers" forum) LOL :)
3. ALL entries must be posted right here in this thread in the form of a picture with your THP.com member name in the picture.
4. Ends At 11:59 P.M. Eastern October 31st. All entries MUST be posted by this time to be considered for Prize Package
5. You must live in the USA ( Prize package includes mostly "Fresh Peppers" so its gotta be USA only...sorry my worldwide peeps)
6. Only ONE entry per member.
7. Picture entries will be used on our website for Promotional purposes, so please do not enter this contest if thats not cool with you :D (Baker's Peppers themed entries are encouraged BTW!)

On to the Prize Package already...lol...

There will only be ONE winner in this months contest, and to that lucky member goes the following package:

It will be a LFRB!!

1. There will be 3 POUNDS of MIXED peppers!
2. There will be 2 Bakers Burnin Bundles O' Seeds Packs!
3. There will be 1 Dried & Smoked T. Scorpion Butch T 1oz Pack!
4. There will be 1 Dried T. Scorpion Moruga 1oz Pack!
5. There will be 1 Dried T. Scorpion Chocolate 1oz Pack!
6. There will be 1 Dried T. Scorpion Butch T 1oz Pack!
7. There will be 1 Voucher good for 3 FREE Plants/Seedlings in Spring 2014! (Unless you are the winner and want them shipped with the rest of the Prizes, as I do have seedlings now too!)

Thats it! :D

Have fun with it and BE CREATIVE! We know there is some GREAT ideas already brewing out there just after reading this.....lets see them!!

Sizzlin' Salutations!,
Dale E. Baker Jr
Baker's Peppers LLC
www.BakersPeppers.com
@BakersPeppers On Twitter
www.Facebook.com/BakersPeppers

newpeppergrower1105 said:
awesome contest, so it can be any pepper made hollow and a candle inside?
Can be any pepper/peppers u like....and it doesnt have to be lit up if u cant or dont want to :)

Dale Jr

"4. Deadline for entries is midnight October 31st at 12:00 EST! Only entries that are posted before that deadline will be considered for the Prize Package."

Another brilliant BP's contest... make the deadline "The night of"...

I'm in.

but i will be drunk as shit posting that late... FYI

Dale, standard time is not in effect until November 3rd. Still daylight time, so don't want your comp to be off an hour.
And do you really mean the first minute of Halloween? 12:00 am? Or do you mean 11:59 pm, the last minute of Halloween?

11:59 pm EDT 10/31, got it.

I would really like to enter this, I have a really awesome idea. I'm in Canada though -- may I enter for only the dried goods and donate the fresh stuff to another member if I win?

Missed reading that rule... thought locatation was not mentioned. Good luck everyone!

Contest ends in 10 days......looks like no one is interested....We may have a winner by default...Kinda surprised honestly...

Dale Jr

I don't have any supper hots, I have is Anahime, pepperoncini and bells growing not really what Baker's Peppers or THP is about lol My supper hots where more of a supper flop this year.

Back