@@@ FREE CONTEST @@@ October 2013

Dale, definitely interested. I was waiting for a pepper to pick which is ready today. I will post a pic when it is finished later.

Thank you for the monthly contests.

I am interested in this but I don't think I have any varieties of pepper growing that are big enough to jack o lantern.... might try it with a brazilian starfish lol

Nice entries so far everyone! :)

I decided to post the one I made out of a Giant Orange Bell grown in my personal area :) It was quite the challenge, but had a BLAST with it! Hope you guys n gals are too! Happy Halloween to EVERYONE here at THP.com!!

I have a video and a couple pics...sorry for the poor quality...HD cam is not working today for some reason...lol...figures :)

Enjoy!!

http://youtu.be/x7vMJ5DSCeE

Attachments

• CAM01884.jpg
    CAM01884.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 88
  • CAM01885.jpg
    CAM01885.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 82
  • CAM01887.jpg
    CAM01887.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 85
I drank a few heady beers and decided to freehand it the back is rotten and was literally turning to mush in my hand... lmao

My advice if you wanted to make a super badass one would be to use normal pumpkin tech.... make a pattern and punch holes and shit.  I didn't watch Dales video but it looks that that might be what he did 

I'm doing a different kind of entry here.

As I glanced over the rules, I didn't see anything that seemed to prohibit digital carvings of personally home grown peppers. As it happens,  I currently  seem to be completely out of fresh grown peppers. Thus, it occurred to me to pull up an old photo from one of my home-grown peppers from a prior time. 

And then I opened up my handy paint program..

and here you go!

Back