free Free Gochu Cheon Wu Shin Jo seeds with SASBE CLOSED FOR NOW

Folks.

Just a reminder that the SASBE is supposed to be IN an envelope.

I can't reuse the one that you shipped with cancelled postage and addresses on it. The PO doesn't like that. I will make it all work but stop wasting your money on the bubble if I can't use it.

This is what I should be getting.

Well is needs to get to the person who is returning it. I could cross out the writing and rewrite on it and add more stamps then tape it closed but the post office doesn't exactly love that. 

Its all good, I am sending the stuff out in good shape I just don't want folks to waste the 2 or 3 bucks on a bubble envelope that I can't use and isn't protecting anything.

They are going out to you folks, 2 out, 2 set to send (after I go to the PO and make sure the postage is good). And I apologize if I am the one wasting the bubble envelopes its just that I've had them returned for that a few times and this time of year I don't want to test them.

Bear with me this week as work is crazy.

PrimeTime said:
Folks.

Just a reminder that the SASBE is supposed to be IN an envelope.

I can't reuse the one that you shipped with cancelled postage and addresses on it. The PO doesn't like that. I will make it all work but stop wasting your money on the bubble if I can't use it.

This is what I should be getting.

I've never had any problems with it before. I usually have two address labels to cover the old ones and put tape over the envelop so it can be sealed with the original tape. And putting stamps over the cancelled ones hasn't cause me trouble before. But I've never dealt with your post office. :)

perhaps people should send you a permanent marker to x out the old stuff. :)

But I just had a though to wrap the bubble envelop in a piece of paper and tape it. That would keep it clean w/o having to use a larger envelop.

Ok so i have sent out seeds to:

Bucdoubt57
Old Salty
siouxzn
Austin
And one other I somehow didnt note.

Nobody has told me if they got them or not ( Old Salty, siouxzn, and Austin just went today).

I am still waiting on envelopes from:

Mikey in the Ham
pepperguy1
Jackson13
scarekrow

Like I said I think I sent one of you 4 out but didnt cross it off my list....
Cheers
PT

Scarekrow yours are going out tomorrow.

I still have no envelopes from the following:

Mikey in the Ham
Pepperguy1
Jackson 13

If you are not interested anymore please let me know so I can open the offer to others.

Thanks
PT

Oh my, I am not sure if I PM' you about these but yes! I did receive them.. I am so sorry for the rather late reply!! thank you so much!

:)

Back