free Free MoA Scotch Bonnet Seeds... CLOSED

I got a bunch of seeds from the source this year and the germ rate is awesome.  I already have two early plants going and will only be starting 10 more.  Got more seeds than I can use.  There will be at least 10 seeds in each package.  With the germ rates I was getting just using a wet paper towel and the top of my dehydrator for a heat source, you shouldn't have any trouble.

First ten people who want them, just say so in a post here.  I will require you to send me a SASBE so I can send the seeds back to you.  Make sure there is enough postage to get the package back to you.  I have been sending these out all year for two stamps.  Also include a return label with your address on it.

Got to limit this to the lower 48 states, but if you're outside of those PM me and we can work something out.

If you're a first ten, pm me for my shipping information.  

Who is the source?  I got som e from Denniz but not sure it they're the ones he got from a source of seeds froma plant he grew. Cool deal though.  You guys should jump on this

Browning said:
Who is the source?  I got som e from Denniz but not sure it they're the ones he got from a source of seeds froma plant he grew. Cool deal though.  You guys should jump on this

Got mine from Steve

Denniz got his from Steve, I've also been giving some to people I send seed to. Even if it's not something they ask for, but a way to spread it out.

Move this offer to 15, I also got mine directly from Steve. The seed is gona be the second generation here in the US thanks to Steve.

, Walter

good job everyone... YES.. if you got seeds from me they are 2nd year seeds.. i got my seeds from STEVE when he asked me to spread them all over..

Great offer if I didn't already have some for next season I'd be all over this these are in my top 10 that i want to try

Back