free FREE NAGA BHUT JOLOKIA GHOST POWDER by Ghost-Powder.com

Some people just want to try it and maybe never have for whatever reason.

I mean its not exactly Cheap for Most people to Buy in Todays economy.
So, if i can Help someone save $5. or $10 now and then, and they stiil always wanted to try Ghost Powder im in for Giving them a Sample when i can.

I think i may have to Open an Offer Just For Canadians if there are any other ones here? LOL
Not one Canadian asked for a Free Sample yet..

THATS IT FOR THE OFFER AT THIS TIME EVERYONE...

I hope you all enjoy the Sample of Ghost Powder when it arrives.

I will do this again in the Very Near Future for anyone who missed out.

Feel Free to email me at ghostpowder@kmoose.com if you have any questions regarding this, or possible future Free Ghost Powder Offerings.

Thanks

OK... I WENT A LITTLE HIGHER IN FREE SAMPLES.. I HOPE ALL 20 OF YOU ENJOY THE GHOST POWDER WHEN IT ARRIVES.

I will do this again in the Very Near Future for anyone who missed out.

Feel Free to email me at ghostpowder@kmoose.com if you have any questions regarding this, or possible future Free Ghost Powder Offerings.

Thanks

People who got in on this offer should have their Free Sample or be getting the Ghost Powder very soon!

Let me know when you get it Please.

Thanks! www.Ghost-Powder.com

Woo hoo Ive been keeping an eye on the mail this past week but nothing yet...Ill keep ya posted.

Bummer I missed this. Awesome thing to do. :)
Yo send me a sasbe w/reminder note and a extra baggie and i'll split it with you when I get mine (pm me) for my info.

I'm with you smitty really looking forward to this one and also willing to split mine up if anyone would like to share. PM me for info.

Thanks a lot I received a bigger than an expected bag of powder yesterday. It's good stuff & hotter than anything I ever tried.
Thanks again

Back