free FREE NAGA BHUT JOLOKIA GHOST POWDER by Ghost-Powder.com

i want to order some of your hottest and best tasting ghost powder! im curious what you did growing them to get the "best flavor". you must have really been growing and keping best peppers for several year?

I'm looking around to get a pound or a kilo of Bhut Jolokia powder. I'm curious, for those of you who got this free powder, how did you like the taste? Did it have a smoky taste or taste like the powder you might get from an electric dehydrator and ground afterwards?

I'm looking around to get a pound or a kilo of Bhut Jolokia powder. I'm curious, for those of you who got this free powder, how did you like the taste? Did it have a smoky taste or taste like the powder you might get from an electric dehydrator and ground afterwards?
I'm not sure about the dehydrator affect but yeah it was pretty good smoking hot flavorto lol

Hello All, I hope most of you got your Free Samples.

The Samples i sent where smoked bhut jolokia or ghost powder Imported from India.
We also Have Machine Dried Ghost Powder, the difference is Machine Dried has no smokey taste to it.

I will be having another giveaway of Ghost Powder soon from www.ghost-powder.com

Thanks ghostpowder@kmoose.com

Yes!! this bhut jolokia strain has been growing for many years now.

i want to order some of your hottest and best tasting ghost powder! im curious what you did growing them to get the "best flavor". you must have really been growing and keping best peppers for several year?

Hello All, I hope most of you got your Free Samples.

The Samples i sent where smoked bhut jolokia or ghost powder Imported from India.
We also Have Machine Dried Ghost Powder, the difference is Machine Dried has no smokey taste to it.

I will be having another giveaway of Ghost Powder soon from www.ghost-powder.com

Thanks ghostpowder@kmoose.com

Yes!! this bhut jolokia strain has been growing for many years now.

I didn't catch this before. So the smokes kind is what you get from India, where the machine dried is NOT coming from India? Are you making it yourself from Canadian grown peppers, or getting the fresh peppers from someone else in the US? I had got some powder from another source a few years ago and it came from India and had that smoky taste. I'm more hoping to find something that is close to what I make myself, I just need a lot more than I have available right now. Also, I've been selling so much of my peppers fresh in boxes, that I may not have enough bhuts to make the powder people are asking me about.

I will Give away Free Samples of Pure Ghost Powder to Anyone who wants to try some in the USA or Canada

To Get Yours Send me a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope & a Small Packet for me to put your Sample in.

Once i have your Self Addressed Stamped Envelope, i wll send the Sample of %100 Super Hot Ghost Powder back to you.  :party:

Send your Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to:

Ghost-Powder.com
132 Brunetville
Kap., Ontario
P5N 2G8

*Sample Size may Vary, But it will be Plenty to Try more than 20 Times. Unless you Dump it all into a Giant Pot of Chili or something.
*Once the Sample is Mailed i Cannot be Responsible for the time it takes to get to you, or if it is lost in the mail. If it is Lost you are welcome to try again.

Brought to you by www.Ghost-Powder.com

Enjoy!

YES!! AS OF TODAY JUNE 6/2013 I AM STILL GIVING AWAY FREE SAMPLES TO ANYONE WHO SEND ME A SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE WITH A SMALLER PACKET INSIDE FOR ME TO PUT YOUR SAMPLE IN.

GET SOME OF THE BEST TASTING AND HOTTEST GHOST POWDER YOU CAN GET FOR FREE TODAY!

OFFER IS GOOD UNTIL I POST OTHERWISE.

To Get Yours Send me a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope & A Small Packet for me to put your Sample in.

Send your Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to:

Ghost-Powder.com
132 Brunetville
Kap., Ontario
P5N 2G8

*Sample Size may Vary, But it will be Plenty to Try more than 20 Times. Unless you Dump it all into a Giant Pot of Chili or something.
*Once the Sample is Mailed i Cannot be Responsible for the time it takes to get to you, or if it is lost in the mail. If it is Lost you are welcome to try again.
Brought to you by www.Ghost-Powder.com

Enjoy!

Back