free FREE Naga jolokia seeds w/sasbe

I would like to get in on your generous offer if there are any spots left. Please let me know.

Thanks, Robert

RCC your #10 that it for now thanks guys ill post when I send them out PLEASE include your username so I can know who's who thanks again SMITTY

I'm going to drop the envelope in the mail on the way to work this morning.

Thanks again for your generosity.It's people like you that make this such a great place.

Robert

Sase/sasbe RECEIVED/BACK OUT
Tylertodd6/23-6/25
Durham6/23-6/25
Gotrox6/25-6/26
RPM556/25-6/26
No user name? Chris.R fromDecatur,Ga 6/25-6/26
No user name?Darling Residence 6/27-6/29
Team Cole 6/28-6/29
Standbyandfire6/30-7/3
BillKowalski 7/2-7/3

Would love to get some seeds, just started on hot peppers this year. I don't know anybody in my area growing superhot. Thanks for your help.

005-2.jpg

002-1.jpg

Thanks i got the seeds and pod today

not trying to be a smart ass here but you guys should read this thread about the "Naga Jolokia"....there are four Indian variety peppers that are touted as superhots....Bhut Jolokia, Bih Jolokia, Naga Morich, and Dorset Naga (probably a Naga Morich grown out in England)...Naga Jolokia referred to a PC1 a few years ago and looked like a cayenne and wasn't a chinense...

chili taxonomy has gone crazy over the past few years...everyone wants to name their own which causes a lot of confusion...I get a lot of questions about my Trinidad Scorpions saying what strain are they...the answer is they are simply Trinidad Scorpions that came from Trinidad seedstock...

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/3696-naga-jolokia-questions/

not trying to be a smart ass here but you guys should read this thread about the "Naga Jolokia"....there are four Indian variety peppers that are touted as superhots....Bhut Jolokia, Bih Jolokia, Naga Morich, and Dorset Naga (probably a Naga Morich grown out in England)...Naga Jolokia referred to a PC1 a few years ago and looked like a cayenne and wasn't a chinense...

chili taxonomy has gone crazy over the past few years...everyone wants to name their own which causes a lot of confusion...I get a lot of questions about my Trinidad Scorpions saying what strain are they...the answer is they are simply Trinidad Scorpions that came from Trinidad seedstock...

http://thehotpepper....okia-questions/
but these seeds arnt naga jolokia they are a cross with something he bought them at his supermarket and he is growing them now it is some pretty wicked looking pepper just look at his post under "naga jolokia?" and he has pictures of the pods that the seeds he was giving away produced....

Back