free FREE PEACH BHUT/BLACK NAGA OFFER CLOSED THANKS

HELLO ALL

JUST WANTED TO SPREAD THE LOVE A LITTLE!!

I am giving away 10 seeds of each to the first 10 takers WITH A STANDARD SASBE OR SASE

please follow these instruction

to make things easier for me im ask for me and i ask that you respect them

your Real name in conjunction with your username so i can make a connection, IT I VERY HARD TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO IS WHO IF YOU DO NOT LET ME KNOW!!

1 small zip bag or appropriate container for each of the types the seeds

a reminder note of this offer

you must reply here first so i can put you on my list

thanks your friend AJIJOE

HELLO AGAIN

IM GOING TO TRY TO FOCUS ON MORE SUPER HOTS WHICH ARE MORE TO THE INTEREST OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM,
IVE NOTICED A TREND ON HEAR THAT YOU GUYS LOVE THE REALLY HOT STUFF WELL SO DO I!!, SO I THOUGHT WHY NOT FOCUS ON THE ONES YOU REALLY WANT

SO STAY TUNED I WILL HAVE SOME MORE INTERESTING SPECIES TO OFFER AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE :dance: :onfire:

THANKS AGAIN YOU FRIEND JOE

ajijoe,
I tried to PM but it appears that your inbox is full.

Do you happen to have Hot Paper lantern, White hab and Choc scotch bonnets available?

Thank you

I happen to notice that in another thread you had a bunch of hab/chinense seeds that you were offering, but that the seeds were apparently all mixed-up together?

I also see above that you were planning on going back to your friend's farm last weekend to pick some more varieties!

So I was wondering if you now had other habs/chinense seeds of individual varieties (i.e. - the seeds not all mixed-up together) that you could add to the seeds you are offering in this super seed sale, as while your hab lover's offer looks tempting, I have enough trouble remembering what plants are what, when I knew what they were when I first planted them! :oops: Thanks!

I happen to notice that in another thread you had a bunch of hab/chinense seeds that you were offering, but that the seeds were apparently all mixed-up together?

I also see above that you were planning on going back to your friend's farm last weekend to pick some more varieties!

So I was wondering if you now had other habs/chinense seeds of individual varieties (i.e. - the seeds not all mixed-up together) that you could add to the seeds you are offering in this super seed sale, as while your hab lover's offer looks tempting, I have enough trouble remembering what plants are what, when I knew what they were when I first planted them! :oops: Thanks!

yes actully have some drying as we speak and im going back saturday again to get some more stay tuned laser i got some awesome species i will post any time now your gonna love them!!

thanks for the interest

your friend joe

yes actully have some drying as we speak and im going back saturday again to get some more stay tuned laser i got some awesome species i will post any time now your gonna love them!!

already on the lookout for the ones you mentioned to me on YM. lol.

=D

just added some more have a look and there are more as soon as there dry
hope you like whats there but there are a few more exciting species coming

i have a ton of pods i have to cut for seed and its taking time, but rest asured there coming

hope you like what is there now

again please stay tuned!!!

thanks your friend Joe

Can you PM me a list of the new varieties that you already have pods for, but you just need to harvest/dry-out the seeds? - Thanks! :)

check it out everyone i just posted a bunch more

i hope these meet with your approval there will be more

thanks your friend JOE

Aji Joe, I sure would love to see your pepper garden. Do you ever
post pictures?
pm me and i will give you my email and i will send you some its too much of a pain trying to post them here, gottaq shrink down and thats more work than i wanna do and then they dont post most of the time anyway, they really need to make things a bite easier to post pics

also not all the seeds im offering are from my garden
thanks your friend joe

hello

im going to very soon have a large amount of RED TRINIDAD SCORPION SEEDS available for sale in about two weeks from now,PLEASE NO RESERVING ANY IM GOING TO HAVE PLENTY TO GO AROUND, they appear to be the orginal strain, im going to take pics of them before i process them for there seeds so i will let you know when there for sale there going to be a few more but not quite sure what those will be stay tuned just wanted to give all you super hot lovers a heads up
thanks your friend joe

Back