free Free Peach Bhut Jolokia and Yellow 7 Pot seeds to first 10* as of AUG 30 seeds still available*

Golden Marconi is an Italian frying type pepper, without much heat. It does taste very good though, and can be used to thin out heat in a sauce and even salsas, and can be stuffed. Many uses for it.

AaronTT said:
Golden Marconi is an Italian frying type pepper, without much heat. It does taste very good though, and can be used to thin out heat in a sauce and even salsas, and can be stuffed. Many uses for it.
Sounds delicious, can't wait to try it!

Aaron! Thank you for being so awesome!

I received the Peach Bhut and another one labelled "unknown burgundy" - can't wait to get both started! :fireball:

kurosen said:
Aaron! Thank you for being so awesome!

I received the Peach Bhut and another one labelled "unknown burgundy" - can't wait to get both started! :fireball:
The unknown Burgundy was supposed to be a 7 Pot Burgundy, but it does not look to be so, or is a different phenotype. Either way it is exceptionable. The flavor is really good, and its very juicy. The heat is about the same as a Habanero, maybe a touch more. Makes some  killer ground powder. Enjoy!

Bump-

I still have Peach Bhut Jolokia seeds. Next six people who can send me a sasbe or sase with a piece of bubble wrap can have some of this excellent type for free! Please remember to address it to yourself, and to provide a little reseal-able baggie for the seeds.

sdambr said:
Thanks! This is very generous of you. I would love some, I have Thai pepper seeds if you like that I can send with SASE.
Sure, I won't argue with that. I don't believe I have any Thai types yet so that would be great. You can pm me for an address and I will send them out as soon as I get the mail. I still have 5 more people I can send seeds to(maybe more), so if interested shoot me a pm.

Thanks. I still have Yellow 7 Pot seeds as well for free. I have enough for 8 people. As mentioned before, please make sure you address the sase/sasbe to yourself, or provide a label that can be attached if using the same package. Also, don't forget the little baggies.

Thank you Aaron I received seeds today.  A special thank you for the bonus seeds. The hottest I have grown so far are the Thai chilis.  I think I am in for a surprise!

Back