• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Free Pods to the best quote

So I have an interesting contest. I will send a SFRB mix of superhot and hot peppers for free to the person who gives me the best quote or saying. I will decide which one I like the best. It probably will be a mix of Douglahs, Primos, yellow 7 pots, chocolate habaneros fatalii and  maybe a few Aji.  One box to the best quote or saying, lets get those brain cells working! Tell me your favorite quotes.
I would love to include international members, but due to such high costs for the speed needed in shipping, it will be reserved to US residents. However, I have another offer for international members for free seeds, so stay tuned..

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy happiness negatively, pain ... to feel the freedome that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices today i choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but to embrace it.so put your heart mind and soul into even your smallest acts of kindness this is the secret to success .......

"What's another word for thesaurus?"   Steven Wright

" The greatness of a man is not how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively"

-Bob Marley-

"quote this!"

choking.jpg

Back