FREE SAUCE PROMO! SAUCE4SUBS!

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
i`m pretty close by so i got it quick. sure you can get a peek.  :cheers:

attachicon.gif
20200703_094009_resized.jpg
Ooooooo........that VIP BBQ looks like Chilicum's jars. I've tried a few of theirs (all from Boss-Man). Some Hungarian sauces are :Fire:

Thank you, Kevin!!!!!

Great deal!

luvmesump3pp3rz

Extreme Member
Bhuter said:
:woohoo: THAT award is well-deserved.
I STILL refer to some of NECM's charts and links (like the homozygous chart).

Nice choice, Ann! And great job, NECM!
:dance: :woohoo: :dance:
i noticed the same thing! he is always right there helping people out with links to the info they seek. very well deserved NECM!!!

luvmesump3pp3rz

Extreme Member
Bhuter said:
Ooooooo........that VIP BBQ looks like Chilicum's jars. I've tried a few of theirs (all from Boss-Man). Some Hungarian sauces are :fire:

Thank you, Kevin!!!!!

Great deal!
thanks, i plan on trying it out tomorrow on some ribs. i`ll use it as the final glaze before they come off the grill. :cheers:

salsalady

Business Member
That was supposed to be from Anon Nymous, I forgot to put that in the memo. :shrug: NECM is well deserving.

Y'all enjoy the goodies and post pics if you can. We love to see new stuff.

stettoman

Extreme Member
Mine just came in, Boss! Some neat stuff in there, one I even recognized! *wink-wink*

That black chile sauce is intriguing... I think I'm going to poke my tongue finger in the jar!!  :drooling:

Thanks, Boss. Wonderful deal!

Received mine today and am stoked on it!  

saus1.jpg

I said I dig Caribbean style/variety of levels and def received a great selection...  Scotch bonnets,  mango, pineapple....  perfect!

saus2.jpg

This one seems familiar somehow...  Dutch or German?

saus3.jpg

This might be dangerous!  Has me excited  :)

saus4.jpg

It's like you really know me/ we've met  :lol:

I'm loving it honestly...  great selection of all new-to-me sauces.  Like the extreme picture posting perk feature too.  I can easily re-uppin' for that alone.  Many thanks THP!  Appreciate it!

CaneDog said:
Had this surprise waiting at the front door today, all full up with good stuff.  It even includes some local Methow Valley goodness.

What a deal.  Super generous and much appreciated!

attachicon.gif
20200706 USPS.jpg

attachicon.gif
20200706 THPSauces.jpg
Man............jams........ :facepalm:

Very yum-a-rooni, Cane and Boutrous!!!!

"----Boutrous is collecting the BBQ Jerk (And that "Bajan Tyga"...... MikeUSMC makes a great Bajan Sauce......!) and I'm bringing the whole chickens and we're meeting up with CaneDog for some Smoked Brisket...------"

*sigh*
<<< always dreaming.........

Very nice haul, y'all!

*EDITED FOR PRODUCT NAME SPELLING ERROR*