FREE SAUCE PROMO! SAUCE4SUBS!

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
SAUCE4SUBS!
It's time for a free sauce promo!

Purchase a new Extreme (regular or Biz) membership, or Renew yours now!

4 Sauces for purchasing a Subscription! I will guarantee 4 but send more in some cases (5-6). It's based on bottle size. You need to complete the subscription and PM me your address with the following:

My heat tolerance is: (1-10+) (would mix levels up to it)

My favorite hot sauce is:

I dislike: 

Please do not send any additional info, I cannot cater to all likes. Thanks for understanding!

WHO WANTS SAUCE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO!

Yes! This is such a great deal, members! Boss has great sauces from around the world........I received a couple from Hungary, UK, and many other places. (Eagerly awaiting some sauces from OZ to show up on boss' roster. May be there already! Lol)

<scrounge-scrounge-scrounge>

.........I'll check the local branch of the First National Couch. Lol

It might happen, though.

Thank you for this great deal!!!

The Hot Pepper said:
Everything will be alcohol wiped.

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__liquor__2018__05__08113350__bourbon-old-fashioned-720x720-recipe-ade6f7780c304999be3577e565c9bcdd.jpg

there's usually many who post up behind the scenes. 

Dagnabit, I'm already re-newed.   :mope: no sauces for me~~~

I have the 5 packages ready to go with 5 sauces each (yay bonuses), this offer is still available but you have to act fast if you want to be able to state your likes and dislikes! After a couple more it will be what is available only! 

The_NorthEast_Chileman has been awarded an Extreme Membership which includes the gift sauces, this was sponsored by salsalady and Pure Evil Products! The recipient was chosen based on how helpful he has been with newbies, pointing them in the right direction, and helping attach pictures etc. He has always been as helpful as a moderator and now he has been awarded. :)

Also a few more behind the scenes deals, so this WILL close soon, probably tonight. You can squeeze in now!

The Hot Pepper said:
The_NorthEast_Chileman has been awarded an Extreme Membership which includes the gift sauces, this was sponsored by salsalady and Pure Evil Products! The recipient was chosen based on how helpful he has been with newbies, pointing them in the right direction, and helping attach pictures etc. He has always been as helpful as a moderator and now he has been awarded. :)

Also a few more behind the scenes deals, so this WILL close soon, probably tonight. You can squeeze in now!
:woohoo: THAT award is well-deserved.
I STILL refer to some of NECM's charts and links (like the homozygous chart).

Nice choice, Ann! And great job, NECM!
:dance: :woohoo: :dance:

Back