FREE SAUCE PROMO! SAUCE4SUBS!

Who wants the last mailing? You get 7!

The Hot Pepper said:
The last slot is a BANGER and ALSO includes this from another member!

So you get the 4(5) I send Plus this!

wf5Fr7O.jpg

<<<< the only audible voice is coming from a PA >>>>

"Go ahead and bring them in."

"Look forward, please....."

0yz5ZMC.jpg

"Turn to your left."

HS169GQ.jpg

"Turn to your right."

2YhsgwQ.jpg

"Number 3.......turn around and face the wall."

16nZ5Yx.jpg

The left one must be The Boss, due to the fact that it consists of 94% Reapers.

Holy cow!!!!!
Here are my membership sauces! #2 and #4 will be the first tried.

Thank you very much for these most-awesome sauces!!!!!!

The other two are the mild you requested... :)

Bhuter said:
Man............jams........ :facepalm:

Very yum-a-rooni, Cane and Boutrous!!!!

"----Boutrous is collecting the BBQ Jerk (And that "Bajan Tyga"...... MikeUSMC makes a great Bajan Sauce......!) and I'm bringing the whole chickens and we're meeting up with CaneDog for some Smoked Brisket...------"

*sigh*
<<< always dreaming.........

Very nice haul, y'all!

*EDITED FOR PRODUCT NAME SPELLING ERROR*
We should do a meat up some year. We could find a spit that's right in the middle of everyone... no I'm not just saying that cause I live in Kansas lol

The Hot Pepper said:
I always aim to please

quote:

"10+ heat for me for collecting and 'Friend-Burning' experiments." ;)   :onfire:

The Hot Pepper said:
The other two are the mild you requested... :)
And pleased, we are!!!!

If Grinder's isn't too Habanero either way, flavor or heat, it might be mild enough for Tonie. Cayenne is one hot pepper that she DOES enjoy.

The Hot Pepper said:
OFFER EXPIRED!

This was an awesome deal folks. All good things must come to an end as they say, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't support this site. I've been a member here for a looong time and have learned a lot about many things. It dawned on me that the least I could do is support THP, if only a little bit. The "Extreme" membership is very reasonably priced, and it helps this site stay alive and well. Just stop and think for a second if THP was no longer. Makes ya think, don't it.

Plus, the hot sauces were a nice bennie. :woohoo:

Thanks Boss, for all you do.

If this site didn't exist, I'd be SOOL, cuz there aint no support groups in my area for what ails me. 

(stuck out of luck)

Pookie's doing what he does, and sent a package from A. Nonoymous To my addy.  And Pookie done what he do best....a frickin' Clown Car in the bubble wrap!

I sponsored a membership that what supposed to be from Anon Nymous, but that didn't quite work out, and Boss sent me some unique sauces that might be an inspiration for something new, in my dabbling sauces.  :lol:

IMG_7542.JPG

IMG_7543.JPG

IMG_7544.JPG

IMG_7545.JPG

Thanks, Boss!!!

I might have to download googletranslatePRO...........

Have not tasted any sauces.....kinda skeered.....

DownRiver said:

This was an awesome deal folks. All good things must come to an end as they say, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't support this site. I've been a member here for a looong time and have learned a lot about many things. It dawned on me that the least I could do is support THP, if only a little bit. The "Extreme" membership is very reasonably priced, and it helps this site stay alive and well. Just stop and think for a second if THP was no longer. Makes ya think, don't it.

Plus, the hot sauces were a nice bennie. :woohoo:

Thanks Boss, for all you do.
well said. in past years i had renewed just before this offer so i signed up to support the site so i always have a couple of years membership stockpiled!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Back