FREE SAUCE PROMO! SAUCE4SUBS!

DownRiver said:

This was an awesome deal folks. All good things must come to an end as they say, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't support this site. I've been a member here for a looong time and have learned a lot about many things. It dawned on me that the least I could do is support THP, if only a little bit. The "Extreme" membership is very reasonably priced, and it helps this site stay alive and well. Just stop and think for a second if THP was no longer. Makes ya think, don't it.

Plus, the hot sauces were a nice bennie. :woohoo:

Thanks Boss, for all you do.

I agree 100%.  Back when I found this site, I was a tool.  And it has changed me.  I'm still a tool, but different now!  :lol:

Found a lotta good stuff and good people here to say the least.  Many thanks THP!

The Hot Pepper said:
but the sauces left are :hot: and some jams and a hab mustard.
............there's that "J" word again. :facepalm: (I'll remember the Mustards next year, too!!!)

The Hot Pepper said:
I sent you a jam today, surprise!
Oh, H€LL YEAH!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Shoot, Boss..........you DO aim to please!!!! Thank you very, VERY MUCH!!!!!

bS9SrY0.jpg

:dance: :woohoo: :dance:

The Hot Pepper said:
If somebody wants a last chance I will open it up, but the sauces left are :hot: and some jams and a hab mustard. So no preferences but I will do a nice offering for you!

I just checked and I can do 2 of these!

1 left!

Oops. Forgot to post my windfall. :dance:

By the way, I know this "special offer" is over but that doesn't mean you can't jump on an Extreme Membership. Then, among other things, you can enjoy posting pictures as much as I now do!

Thanks again Boss!

Extreme Mshp IMG_20200708_124249267.jpg

DownRiver said:
Oops. Forgot to post my windfall. :dance:

By the way, I know this "special offer" is over but that doesn't mean you can't jump on an Extreme Membership. Then, among other things, you can enjoy posting pictures as much as I now do!

Thanks again Boss!

attachicon.gif
Extreme Mshp IMG_20200708_124249267.jpg
Damn, DR........Manzano Crashes The Papaya Party............."........just a straw, and that bottle, please."

Lol. Very nice haul!!!!

Boss, I always think "general" and not "exotic". Every haul has at least one that I'm gonna look for. Lol.

Great job sourcing, Boss!

The Hot Pepper said:
Great! I counted you when you upgraded so there is still 1 left!

Thanks a ton for the sauces, this will go to good use in the coming days. I just got my first ripe ghost overnight and I'll be munching that down later to see how mine taste versus store bought. I'm sitting on probably 55-60 reapers now (unripened).  

Made my day getting this package in ( see pm Extreme)!

Attachments

• thehotpepper sauces.jpg
    thehotpepper sauces.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 123
Bold Badger Sauces said:
it just has a strong floral chinense flavor.  Thanks again!!!
In a good or bad way?

Yeah it does that vibe and aroma... I knew you would dig that one

Back