free Free Seeds for SASE/SASBE

Hi all,

I figured since I've received so many free seeds and advice from the wonderful members here, that I'd give a little back. I have 8 packs of 20 seeds each of Aji Pico Pajaro (bird's beak pepper). They originate from Panama. They look just like tabasco peppers, but are half the size and double the heat. I love their wonderful fruity smell and taste. Aji Pico Pajaro is very prolific. I also have 5 pack of 15+ tabasco seeds, if anybody is interested. I wish I had more to offer, but these are the only extra seeds that I have. I know that next year will be different.

Please post here first to claim your seeds. Then send me a PM for my address. Please include return postage in your SASE/SASBE with your THP username. U.S. members only, please (sorry..). Thank you.

Regards,
Edward

I'm in. Those Aji Pico Pajaros are my type of pepper to eat. :) I have your address as I just sent your SASBE out yesterday. lol. I just needed this offer to pop-up a few days earlier.

Chris

Kinda cool to see you in need of a pepper Chris. You are the one who has inspired all of these giveaways lately!

I'm in. Those Aji Pico Pajaros are my type of pepper to eat. :) I have your address as I just sent your SASBE out yesterday. lol. I just needed this offer to pop-up a few days earlier.

Chris
They are supposedly becoming extinct in Panama.

The heat takes about 15 seconds to hit, which allows you to enjoy the wonderful taste and incredible smell. The heat then stays with you for about 25 minutes. They are definitely on my top 5 pepper list.

3 Aji Pico Pajaro & 3 Tabasco left.

I'm going home for the day. I won't be able to answer any messages until about 9:00 pm. Thanks to everybody for your interest.

I now realize that I should have split the Pico Pajaro seeds into 10 per baggie instead of 20. I just didn't think that these would be so popular. In fact, I didn't think that there would be any takers. I know for next time.

Back