free Free Seeds *offer closed*

Ho Ho Ho

I'm clearing out my seed stock. If you want a Christmas Card filled with little packets of chilli goodness then private message me. I'm not messing around with SASBEs, I've got cards and envelopes and stamps, and I'll cushion them with some tissue or something. Just send me an address and ill post them.

Because I'm paying the postage this offer is only open to Australia. If there is lots of seed left after a week I might do a sasbe deal for international.

First there are 9 lots of these packets of saved seed, all open pollinated.

Trinidad Scorpion
Red Bhut Jolokia
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Aji Lemon
Big Jim
Hungarian Black This plant had four cotyledons and survived harsh neglect!
Jalapeno These were recently saved from store bought pods so I have no idea if they are viable or will grow true.

PM me an Australian address and I'll post them ASAP. :) First in first served.

I will be putting up another offer of my bought seeds once I go through it all and find out what I have.

If no one else gets in on this i will....
but only after other people get theirs first.
Only reason for this is because i have a lot of seeds coming in soon from an auction and its probably more then enough for this and next season, lol.
Again only if there isnt enough other Australian members wanting them first.

Happy holidays megamoo, it was nice to read your post.

Like jester joker, I don't live on that oversized island but appreciate the offer you are making to the community. People and views like your own is what makes THP.

Hi Megamoo i'd like some seeds please. I sent you a pm yesterday i think. If not let me know. Don't know how to check sent messages.

Ok I sent two lots out but then the xmas craziness swept me up and haven't had a chance to do any more. Everyone from Australia who has pmed me will get theirs, I'll hopefully send them off tomorrow, if not then monday and there are still a few more available so if you want some now is the time to message.

Got mine today Megamoo ! Thanks mate - will have to make a new garden bed and call it 'The Megamoo Room'.

And as for packaging - that is absolutely fantastic. Merry Christmas to you too :cool:

Cheers,

Sean.

IMAG1787.jpg

Sorry to all international inquiries but aussies scooped the lot and they're gone. I will do another free seed thread with bought seeds when I have a moment to sit down and go through my stock. Should be later this month but I'm very busy at the moment.

I sent a seeds posted confirmation message to everyone who messaged me in time. I hope they grow well for ya :)

Back