free free seeds with help

lol. If I undertook this same project..... :) Good luck with everything. Great idea! Must people sign contract in blood promising return of pods? :)

Chris
I don`t want to do that . If I can`t get the help back I`ll never give it again.I try to work with everyone as yall treated me.If I get screwed i`ll learn

Ok I`ve got 14 here now and offer closed.I do wish to thank EVERYONE for their assistance.I`ll send at my cost to you but ask I need a few pods back to keep this going for all here at the pepper.The following are the people i`ll send to when I receive their addys.Don`t let me down guys/gals.

pepperfever
OhBeyitch I think
Scottrman
Melissa77754
GeoSojda
lancecook
cajunpepper
hotstuff Whats up bud!
midwestchilihead
Parishumphrey
hammerfall
flax21us Ok lance and cajun give a yell tonight.No show send me your addy and i`ll try not to let down! lol R

Ok thank you for your help and hope everyone enjoys .Seeds will go out in Decemeber as My season ends.Please send me an addy and we will get them to you.Stupid Q but if you can`t do Tac`s let me know and will send them to someone who hates their guts.. !

If I can figure out how post is closed. Rich

Hots hot stuff

and while here I have the info for:
scottmans
chads
hotstuff
midwestchilihead
ParisHumphrey
pepperfever
hammerfall
geosojda
flax21us
waiting on melissa77754

lancecook
cajunpepper

Oh beyitch I Think hope I got the name right.I really can`t do indo again but if you`ll send me your addy and a list of 6 from my site i`ll send you 3 types of seeds for free pending you don`t all the thin ones.Enjoy but the last 3 times I tried to get pods from that region they were history by the time they got to me.Nothing against the senders just the posties and customs. Rich

You have been one of the most generous members on the "THP" forum, thereby giving away thousands of seeds to the newbie growers. For that, I'll send you any pod you want from my collection providing they're available. This offer stands as long as you want.

Thanks for being one of the great ones!!!!!

Jack
Thanks jack big time.The seeds were given to me by good people here and why not do the same. Rich

ok as of now lancecook,cajunpepper and melisaa 77754 i`ve yet to hear from you.Come sunday i`ll open up your spots for 3 others that might want to get in.Noon sunday thanks all

Hey Rich,

We good?

Just checkin.

No show check up sat night.Still waiting to hear from 4 and not much faith if you know what I mean.Bet if you want can get you in. Rich

Hots hot stuff

and while here I have the info for:
scottmans
chads
hotstuff
midwestchilihead
ParisHumphrey
pepperfever
hammerfall
geosojda
flax21us
waiting on melissa77754

lancecook
cajunpepper

Oh beyitch I Think hope I got the name right.I really can`t do indo again but if you`ll send me your addy and a list of 6 from my site i`ll send you 3 types of seeds for free pending you don`t all the thin ones.Enjoy but the last 3 times I tried to get pods from that region they were history by the time they got to me.Nothing against the senders just the posties and customs. Rich
Do you mean me? I still confused about the deal. PM Sent!

Ok i`m still slow but been busy here.Those members i`ve answered hit me back with ideas.Not everyone has and seeds will go out next week. Rich

Ok will send monday-- give me a x mas list . Sorry been busy as hell here but no excuse. Rich

Back