free Free Seeds with SASBE/SASE (offer code #02)

Hi all,

The first 10 members (U.S. only, please) to respond to this thread and send me a PM will receive a pack of 10 Aji Chachucha seeds. Aji Cachucha aka Aji Dulce is very similar to a Habanero, but it has very little to no heat. This incredible smelling and tasting pepper is used in many Latin dishes. Once ripe, the pods turn a brilliant almost cherry red. I'll post some pictures later tonight or tomorrow. Below are the instructions for this offer:

1. Respond to this thread to claim your spot. Then shoot me a PM to get my mailing address.

2. Send me a SASBE or SASE. If you've never done this before, please check out this thread: The proper way to do a SASBE. It is very helpful.

3. Please include a note with your THP username and the offer code, which can be found in the title of this post. Also, include enough loose return postage. This should be the same amount of postage that you used to send me the SASBE/SASE.

4. Write your return address on the returning SASBE/SASE or include a return address label.

5. Don't worry about sending baggies. I have a ton.

These seeds were open pollinated. Thanks.

Regards,
Edward

I would try some, but I just picked up a few at the market last week for dinner, and kept seeds from a ripe one. Your right they taste great...

Here are some photos:

6302425790_0ffdf1b4d8_b.jpg

My 2 year old helping with the harvest. :lol:

6301900313_5b3219f00e_b.jpg

The fruits of his labor. Some Latino recipes call for unripened pods. I'm not 100% sure why, though.

I'm sorry about the poor quality pictures. I hate my camera.

There are still 3 spots left for the Aji Cachucha, but let's step this up a little.

The first person (U.S. only, please) that can guess the month that my son was born, will receive a bag of 10 Yellow Trinidad Scorpion seeds. The seeds came from pods that HeirloomChef gave me (thanks Cheffy). I'll pay postage for the BE. The winner should PM me with your address. Also, the first person that can guess in what month my wife and I were married, will receive a bag of 5 Trinidad Scorpion Butch T. seeds. These seeds came from pods that Chad S sent me (thanks Chad). Again, I'll pay postage for these two bags only. The Butch T. need about 3 more days to dry, but the yellow scorps are ready to be sent tomorrow. Good luck!

Edward

Sure I'll bite

I would love to try the Aji Chachucha seeds in my garden.

Son was born in September
Married in June
Thanks for letting me play
-Chris

Sure I'll bite

I would love to try the Aji Chachucha seeds in my garden.

Son was born in September
Married in June
Thanks for letting me play
-Chris
You got them both right!!! I can't believe it! PM me your address and I'll send you the 3 packs of seeds.

Back