free Free Seeds with SASBE/SASE (offer code #02)

There are still 2 Aji Cachucha packs left. If there aren't any takers by tomorrow afternoon, I keep them for a later time. Thanks everyone and congrats Chris!

That's amazing! First guess got it correct. There is 1 chance in 12 of guessing the correct month of the year, and you have to do this twice (for the son and the wife). So, 1 chance in 12 x 12 = 144 of getting this right! Well done.

And Edgie, I'm looking forward to getting the Aji Chachucha seeds. They look good in the pictures.

Thanks, Tom

Flax21us, not to get off topic, but did you ever send your SASBE for my two offers you won? :) Feel free to PM me if you'd like. It was for the Red Rocoto and Labuya seeds.

Chris

That's amazing! First guess got it correct. There is 1 chance in 12 of guessing the correct month of the year, and you have to do this twice (for the son and the wife). So, 1 chance in 12 x 12 = 144 of getting this right! Well done.

And Edgie, I'm looking forward to getting the Aji Chachucha seeds. They look good in the pictures.

Thanks, Tom
It is pretty amazing. I really couldn't believe it!

I like the photo of the plant.
Also, what is the one behind it?
Great colors together.

Looks like orange habanero to me.

Yes, it is an Orange Hab. My wife was re-potting some of the plants. The Habanero is usually on the other side of the house. There is still the possibility of cross pollination especially when the plants are normally only about 75 feet apart.

Back