free Free Seeds

For anyone that is interested I have seeds from some of my super hots I grew this year. I have chocolate habanero, bhut jolokia, and trinidad scorpion. They were all open pollinated and grown near each other so I don't know how true to form they would be.
They were set up like this.
TS - BJ - CH
TS - BJ - CH
Who knows though, you could end up with some interesting crosses. All I ask is that you keep me updated on how they turn out to compare with what I get from them next year.

** Just for anyone else that doesn't see it in the later post, This is an SASBE/SASE offer.**
Send a PM if interested.

+1 to ya! Love seeing people do these seed give-a-ways! Im not interested in getting any but how many are you giving away and are you providing shipping? or is it send a SASBE or SASE?

It's probably like 100 of each variety. Maybe more. I have quite a bit but actually haven't counted them. I would just like to keep about 50 of each for myself. What is SASE/SASBE? I had seen it on here but never knew what it meant. I assume it has to do with them providing the shipping, which would help if I get a lot of people interested.

All three of those are some of my favorites. I can't imagine any crosses being a bad thing. I'd be all over this if I didn't just score some free seeds from another member and/or I had more grow space available. I hate having to limit myself to 6 or 8 varieties every year. :(

Back