free Free small plants - Pepperproblem

Hi all,

I have around 20-30 small plants from Pepperproblem`s collection. They are almost all Moruga blend plants. Some are from seeds Shawn got from cmpman1974 and are labelled 07 for the 2007 seed stock. To me, this makes them a bit special and very close to the original strain. Others are labelled M - JAG and I assume someone with the initials JAG gave Shawn the seeds, but that is pure conjecture on my part. Many are not labelled at all. There might also be 3 or 4 Brain Strain plants left, too.

If anyone would like some, let me know. I realise it is late in the season, so bear that in mind when you reply. The easiest thing for me to do is put them in a sfrb. These cost $5.80 to ship and as much as I`d love to just send these out 100% gratis, I can`t afford to pay lots of shipping. So, it will be $5.80 a box.

Depending on the response I may limit the number of plants per person, but I can probably get 4-6 in a sfrb. They are all in 4" pots and are more or less root bound, so the root system is larger than the plant. 

I will also try to include a small amount of powder made from Shawn`s frozen pods. It could be anything, as I`m slowly working through the freezer and there are lots and lots of varieties in there. 

tylerdodd25_92 said:
The ones labeled JAG are probably from Justaguy he is a member on here
 already talked to Justaguy... not his..makes me wonder still....

jerrymart said:
im interested
if youd rather hit me up since im more local to you.. perhaps when i go to my dentist in SUNSET by Kaiser SUNSET ill let you know and we can meet up

NIGEL.... very tough to put 3-4.. i sent some to Jennifer M and it was a struggle to put 2... considering each pot had 2-3 seedlings.... YES they are ROOOOOOOTTTT bound!....

if someone wanted to pay $the MFRB.. you might be able to get 6-8 plants inside...

Thanks Denniz. 

I sent Denniz 3 flats of plants, so Denniz has a bunch of the same plants. If you can get them from Denniz without having to pay shipping, please do. Free is free only very rarely and this is one of those times!!!!

I got 6 or 7 in a sfrb to Wes,  but it was jammed in there.

Nice Nigel...way to go man. What a great tribute to Shawn. You too Denniz! If any more plant shuttling needs to happen let me know!

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
 already talked to Justaguy... not his..makes me wonder still....

if youd rather hit me up since im more local to you.. perhaps when i go to my dentist in SUNSET by Kaiser SUNSET ill let you know and we can meet up

NIGEL.... very tough to put 3-4.. i sent some to Jennifer M and it was a struggle to put 2... considering each pot had 2-3 seedlings.... YES they are ROOOOOOOTTTT bound!....

if someone wanted to pay $the MFRB.. you might be able to get 6-8 plants inside...
thanks Denniz but im out of the city at this time and can meet up at this time .. is fine i can pay for shipping thanks for the offer

You're a damn good man Nigel. I'm nursing all 7 You sent Me under a t5 in some root pouches. In another week or so I'll move them under the led and mh. Thank You Man, that means a whole lot to me

Would these survive the trip to Florida? I can cover the shipping if there's a few of these left. I can keep them over the winter and grow them nice and big.

Nigel sent me a plant and it was okay. I am nursing it back. I live on the east coast it took 3 days and the post office looks like they stepped on the box a few times. 

I know I sent him seed, but can't recall what. Only thing I can think from last year would be Morouga Scorpion seeds. That would explain the M.
I sent out alot of seed last year

Back