free Free yellow brain strain and fatalii seeds (Update on last page please read)

If you still have some I could use some variety for next year (got Thai hot chilis, Bhut Jolokia and some Jalapenos going this year so if things go well and you'd like any of them after this years crop I'll send you some in return)

Would prefer the yellow BS if available but then again Fatali's would be nice also !

PS. -- If you need a SASBE sent since you miscounted the amount you were offering in the begining let me know and I'll be more than happy to send one !

Could you please send some brainstrain and fatalli? I would love to start both :D

Guess I am a day late and a dollar short? Oh well can't hurt to try..

I can trade some Tepins...a healthy pinch

Be well

Hey yellow brains, sounds good man can I get in on this

You got it man
If you still have some I could use some variety for next year (got Thai hot chilis, Bhut Jolokia and some Jalapenos going this year so if things go well and you'd like any of them after this years crop I'll send you some in return)

Would prefer the yellow BS if available but then again Fatali's would be nice also !

PS. -- If you need a SASBE sent since you miscounted the amount you were offering in the begining let me know and I'll be more than happy to send one !
I'll send you some Yellow Brain Strains man
any b.s left ? if so count me in. thanks
Plenty left, you got it man
Fatalii for pls
PM on the way
i would love a pack of seeds if you still have some
Which kind would you prefer?
Id like some brain strain any left?
Yep PM on the way
Could you please send some brainstrain and fatalli? I would love to start both :D

Guess I am a day late and a dollar short? Oh well can't hurt to try..

I can trade some Tepins...a healthy pinch

Be well
Not late or short at all friend, PM on the way
If you have any of these left I'll take either. Both are on my short list of peppers to try.

Thanks!
PM on the way man

Fireman, your inbox is full (or at least I believe so, it says you can't receive any more messages)

Address sent -- Thanks again for the generosity - just looked through your GLOG and must say those are some great looking plants you have going ! Hope I can do your seeds justice next year.

Back