free Free yellow brain strain and fatalii seeds (Update on last page please read)

Wow....Late to this one. Without reading the three pages of replys, if any Yellow brain are still around I would love a couple of seeds. I can pick up shipping.

I sure would like to get some Fatalii seeds if you have any left. Send me a pm if you do.

Thanks, Robert

Ok, well since the seeds I've sent everybody came from bakerspeppers (Dale) I feel like I need to inform everybody on the debates regarding his company and everything. I will not go into the details on this thread but in the vender vault and pepper id sections there are threads regarding pods from bakerspeppers.com. Feel free to read those if you wish. I did state earler that these seeds came from pods from bakerspeppers and where not from plants I had personally grown. I'm glad I decided to pick up the tab on shipping on these seeds due to this new information. Basically I guess I'm trying to say to grow them at your own risk and you may not get what you were expecting. I apologize for any inconviences.

Coheed just wanted to let you know the seeds made it safely here to California. Thank you so much for your generosity.

Back