free FREE ZAVORY SEEDS FOR SASBE

003-2.jpg

got my seeds today joe thanks again...... Tyler
enjoy and you are welcome

keep in touch you live in a beautiful area

thanks your friend Joe

Hey Joe, are there any seeds left? if so i can have a sasbe in the mail today all i need is the address.

I think it's a great thing honoring your family like this.

"As long as the plants keep growing year after year she will all ways be remembered"

i will i cant wait to grow these and yeah i will keep in touch and i know the area is amazing well talk to you later Tyler

I HOPE THEY MAKE IT

THE ZAVORY SHOULD HAVE BE AT LEAST PLANTED ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO INDOORS, THERE A LITTLE SLOW BECAUSE THERE RELATED TO HABANEROS THEY TAKE ABOUT 120 DAY TILL MATURITY

MINE ARE AROUND 14 INCHES TALL ALREADY AND ONE HAS A SMALL POD

IF THEY DONT MAKE IT SAVE SEEDS FOR NEXT YEAR AND START INDOORS

THANKS YOUR FRIEND Joe

yeah its wayyyy to late im waiting till next year...... all of my plants i start in april. They have 6/7 pods each at the moment and about 2 to 2 1/2 feet tall.. should i start the zavory before i start the rest bacause i start all transplants in april and by the time they go outside they are like 1 foot tall... thanks tyler oh and there was a big white thingy in the hot mix bag is that a seed from something

yeah its wayyyy to late im waiting till next year...... all of my plants i start in april. They have 6/7 pods each at the moment and about 2 to 2 1/2 feet tall.. should i start the zavory before i start the rest bacause i start all transplants in april and by the time they go outside they are like 1 foot tall... thanks tyler
k good luck with what you got

thanks your friend Joe

I would be happy to send you something in trade - I added my grow list to my profile. I am sure Amanda is smiling at this outpouring!
no need to send anything
YES I AM VERY CERTAIN SHE IS!!

just follow the directions in the thread there yours

thanks your friend Joe

Hey Joe, I just wanted to let you know I got the seeds today. Thanks for the extras. I'm looking forward to growing these next season.

Robert

The seeds and peppers from Amanda came in today. They were a wonderful boost to the end of a hot and difficult day. Thank you very much.

Gerry

The seeds and peppers from Amanda came in today. They were a wonderful boost to the end of a hot and difficult day. Thank you very much.

Gerry
your very welcome and enjoy
i would love to see pics when there ready

thanks your friend Joe

Back