• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

FreeportBum's: Free Beer and Hot wings 2014 Glog

2014 Grow List. May need to add a few thing's if I can find them  :twisted:

UBSC- Red
UBSC- Brown
TSMB
TSMB- Yellow
TSMB- Satan's Strain
TSMB- Caramel
TSMB- Brown
Bahamian Goat
Peach Bhut
Yellow Douglah
Antilles Fire
7 Pod Rennie
7 Pod Chaguanas
7 Pod Bubblegum
7 Pod Orange X
7 Pod Madballz
7 Pod White
Sepia Serpent
Sunrise Scorpion
Red Foodarama Bonnet
Yellow TFM Bonnet
Douglah x Chocolate Scorpion
Butch T x Yellow Scorpion
John Doe Cayenne x 7 Pod Yellow
Armageddon 
Cream Fatalii
Chocolate Fatalii
SB7J
John Doe Cayenne
Yellow Manzano
Orange Manzano

Happy growing everyone  :cheers:

Got my attention.  [SIZE=10.5pt]Unfortunately [/SIZE]a long ways from California for free hot wings! Good luck with your grow.

Hi Devan, Glad to see you've thrown your hat in the ring once again...  and you'll be packin' lots of heat too! Good luck with your grow in 2014!

stickman said:
Hi Devan, Glad to see you've thrown your hat in the ring once again...  and you'll be packin' lots of heat too! Good luck with your grow in 2014!

Hi Rick, I tried to reply to your PM but I haven't logged on in months so it wouldn't let me reply.  Any who I hope all is well with you and yours! looking forward to reading your glog again this year. Winter is a very busy time for me but things are starting to wind down so I will be on more. All the best my friend

PIC 1 said:
That's a fiery list of goodness. Let's see some of those big plants !
Thanks I will get some pics up soon. My extreme membership expired and I forgot what a pita it is to post pics on here.
Scarecrw said:
Nice list of peppers. Love the glog name. Good luck with your season.
thank you, good luck with your's as well

Repotted and trimmed up one of my Manzano peppers yesterday, seed started 9/3/13 for this plant. That's a 4 gallon pot she's in now for scale, been growing her with natural light since oct.  The smaller manzano you can see on the left was actually bigger then the larger plant before I cut it way back a week ago. But you can see it's sending out some nice new shoots and should be really nice by the time it's ready to go outside in 2 months.  :cheers:
manzano_zpsc9bd419a.jpg

manzano1_zps8b6e87e2.jpg

stickman said:
Good job on the Manzanos Devan! I think you'll like them if you haven't tried them before. How are the rest of your starts doing?

Thanks Rick. I have only had the pleasure of trying one manzano that prodigal son sent me and it was delicious! These two plants pictured are from seeds I pulled from the manzano he sent me. Kind of like a sweet and spicy apple.  Everything else is doing great including a manzano from the seeds you sent, thanks again. I will post more pics when things start to really take off. 

The monzanos look nice and healthy. THP should be flush with monzano pictures from members in a few months. Everyone is growing them this year. I have at least 4 and some red rocotos too.

Good evening ladies and germs, I know it's been a while but I will be much more regular from here on out. Today was the first day for putting peppers in the ground. Had a low temp of 37F two days ago when I woke up! Rows are not plum plum but they are plum some    :cheers:

Here's my largest Manzano just re-potted her into that 20 gallon today.
manzanooutside_zps9beb862d.jpg

Left row is all BBG7  :beer:
gardenmay314_zps16a93c69.jpg

Have one row left to fill tomorrow for a total of over 70 plants. Going to have pepper hedges this year  :onfire:
gardenmay31_zps11fcbde0.jpg

A fine example of a thai hazlewood, seeds pulled from a pepper sent from joyners hot peppers
thaihazelwood_zps39988609.jpg

Horseradish going crazy
gardenmay312_zpsd1d65699.jpg

Garlic looking very nice
gardenmay315_zpsb151be13.jpg

Fava beans and walla walla's.
favabeanmay31_zpsb746cf17.jpg

Raised bed I made for potatoes. Planted some white turnips in there as well, will plant carrots in late summer after I dig potatoes. You can also see one of my Shiitake mushroom stack's I have been working on this spring. have to keep the wire on there or the chickens get in there
shiitakestackmay31_zps60242587.jpg

Potatoes in raised bed coming up
gardenmay313_zpsb02afb5d.jpg

asparagus starting to fern out
asparagusmay31_zps6655dbd4.jpg

Super nice garden and the Thai Hazelwood is very healthy looking. I forget, did I send you fresh or dried, if I recall fresh. Glad the seeds germinated fine. All the veggies look awesome and are organized very clean.

maximumcapsicum said:
Great looking garden man. Those bb7s are gonna make a nice hedge!
Thanks BBG7 is def. one of my top 3 favorites. Very cool plant

JutsFL said:
Looking. Absolutely. Amazing....
Well done

Thank you

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Super nice garden and the Thai Hazelwood is very healthy looking. I forget, did I send you fresh or dried, if I recall fresh. Glad the seeds germinated fine. All the veggies look awesome and are organized very clean.
I got a nice box of fresh peppers from you. I also have a couple plants from one of the douglah x choc. Scorp peppers you sent. That was a crazy hot pepper!

Back