auction Fresh Pod AUCTION :) **CLOSED**

Up for grabs I have one(1) lot of FRESH pods (still on the plants right now!) that will fit in a small FRB. It ships for FREE to the lucky winner :) PayPal Only Please...Bidding starts at $40 and will increase with $2 increments...

10 - Trinidad Scorpion Red Pods
10 - 7 Pot Red Pods
5 - Red Congo Pods
10+ - Bhut Dragon Hybrid Pods
10+ - Paper Lantern Hybrid Pods
15+ - Chocolate Habanero Hybrid Pods
10+ - Bhut Jolokia Red Pods (small)
10+ - Maui Purple Pods
20 - Hanoi Red Pods
ADDED ON - 10 Brain Strain Red seeds (PepperLover)
ADDED ON - Time to "Sweeten" it up a bit! Im gong to throw in Four(4) SHIPPED FREE of CHARGE plants of your choice from a LONG list of SUPER HOTS!! I will ship the plants sometime in the early part of the season next spring! Sometime after March 1st 2012 im guessing! Anyway...I will send you a "COUPON" in with this package good for the FOUR(4) FREE plants! Thats gonna be a GAME changer right there!!!
ADDED ON - I will include an additional Small FRB of fresh pods that will ship in the summer of 2012 after first harvest! Winners choice of pods!! All one type please :) A Coupon will also be included for this as well!! :) Shipped for free on me!

BONUS!!!!
I will include two(2) Bundles of my current "Seed Bundle Sale" Packages!!
Thats OVER 100 FRESH Pods up for grabs along with a TON of seeds to grow!! Auction ends Tuesday night (DEC. 6th) at 8 p.m. EST...Please no PM's..post right here in the thread! Do I hear $40????

I may add a few things during the auction to "sweeten" it up...we shall see :)

Time to "Sweeten" it up a bit! Im gong to throw in Four(4) SHIPPED FREE of CHARGE plants of your choice from a LONG list of SUPER HOTS!! I will ship the plants sometime in the early part of the season next spring! Sometime after March 1st 2012 im guessing! Anyway...I will send you a "COUPON" in with this package good for the FOUR(4) FREE plants! Thats gonna be a GAME changer right there!!! I will copy n paste this up in the main AD :)

Back