auction Fresh Pods Charity Auction - Play it again, Sam!

Wicked Mike said:
I'm speechless. I keep telling the kids about the chilehead "pay it forward" mentality in the hope that it will inspire them to try every day to be better people. You guys have really given me an example to show them.

Sold to Justin. Got a few things I'd been meaning to send you anyway. Thanks, man; totally made my week.

Glad I could make your week.  Hopefully help with the kids and your project a little.  Just PM me with the details for paypal and stuff.

AaronTT said:
Yes indeed that was. Pulled my ol slick last minute ebay trick, but with a generous offer. Congrats.

No.  If you been using that on ebay, I think you have been using my tricks.  I always bid once and only once on Ebay.  If I win great if not wasn't meant to be.  But never run up a price early on Ebay.

jcw10tc said:

Glad I could make your week.  Hopefully help with the kids and your project a little.  Just PM me with the details for paypal and stuff.

No.  If you been using that on ebay, I think you have been using my tricks.  I always bid once and only once.  If I win great if not wasn't meant to be.  But never run up a price early.
My trick is to bid only once, but I wait until the last ten seconds, then as the second screen comes up to confirm, I let it get down to about 5 seconds or so before finalizing it. One shot, one kill. The other is that I bid the highest I am willing to pay in case the current bidder put in a higher bid. If I lose it, its because someone else is willing to pay more than I am. 9 out of 10 times I get what I want. Now here, I don't mind bidding as it helps the final price for a good cause. I am going to come clean, I knew I would probably not win, but that is okay with me. I just helped Mike to get a higher price, and if I would have won I would have been fine with that too. Good causes are worth spending a bit more.

AaronTT said:
My trick is to bid only once, but I wait until the last ten seconds, then as the second screen comes up to confirm, I let it get down to about 5 seconds or so before finalizing it. One shot, one kill. The other is that I bid the highest I am willing to pay in case the current bidder put in a higher bid. If I lose it, its because someone else is willing to pay more than I am. 9 out of 10 times I get what I want. Now here, I don't mind bidding as it helps the final price for a good cause. I am going to come clean, I knew I would probably not win, but that is okay with me. I just helped Mike to get a higher price, and if I would have won I would have been fine with that too. Good causes are worth spending a bit more.
I don't mind either.  I didn't get home till close to the end time anyway.  I was more referring to my Ebay bidding practices earlier and corrected the post to be more specific.  But I did want to win this to help out Mike and the kids.   I use auction sniper for stuff on Ebay sometimes to bid with a few seconds left when things are going at a time I cannot be available.

Back