Fresh Super-Hots Required

Hi Lads,

Looking to get fresh super hots. Living in Ireland so I'll need someone who's prepared to ship. I'll assume all risk. I'm waiting on my plants to produce but the weather here is so bad I don't even know if I'll gets pods this year to be honest.

Also keen to get dried carolina reapers. Never any issues here with receiving dried pods that I'm aware of.

Many thanks in advance,
Robert

Thanks! Had a look but it looks as if none of them want to ship internationally. I sent a few messages but I'm not optimistic.

Anyway, here's hoping someone will take pity on me and come to the rescue :)

Hi. I got some dried pods in the past from Jim Duffy...they arrived in 4 days which is not long. I know a few reviewers in the UK with friends in the US who send samples over regularly...never seems to be a problem either with customs or freshness. If they're freshly picked then I reckon they'd be fine for at least a couple of weeks.

I'm happy to assume the risk is someone will ship to me.

Thanks,
Robert

Heyyyyy Matt :) Good to see a familiar face. How's it going? Yeah Chuck the biz told me about this place way back when I got into the whole heat thing :)

Hey Rob! This is theitalian556 here. Good to see you on this site! I hope somebody is able to come through for ya with the pods! :)

Edit: Nice of Millwork to come through for ya. Lots of nice people here. Its like were a giant heat loving family. Welcome to the fam!

Hi Jeez it's a small world:) Yes he sent me some of your powders...excellent powders I might add. Used the brain strain one only the other night in a concoction I called the Irish Hand Grenade....Ghost pepper filled with powder and some of Todd's (TMudder) hot sauce. Very hot!! If you know of anybody willing to send me fresh pods please send them my way. I can get ghost peppers here but I'm really fed up of eating them now to be honest lol.

Love the hand grenade idea.

image.jpg

Ha! Yeah it was my take on a challenge put out by John Ford called the drill bit challenge. Easy to find it on YouTube. He used a chocolate scorpion and filled it with another of Todd Warosh's hot sauces. All I had of course was a ghost pepper (and some of Joyner's powder) so I had to improvise.

Sounds like something that could become very popular, especially on here...

I am interested already and waiting on pods so I can try it myself.

Think of the combinations!!

Indeed. I try sauces occasionally but it's the silly stuff I enjoy doing. The challenges are great fun. You need a decent supply of hot pods though which is why I'm here with the begging bowl lol!!

Back