Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods - ***OFFER CLOSED***

I will take 1 pound please sir! And just a quick question for my own knowledge, what makes one pepper good for seedstock and another not suitable?
Thanks

AJ's old reply on the topic
I don't keep anything for seedstock that is not "perfect"...it's the only way to preserve and better this strain of Scorps...you can grow what you want but these pods are for cooking/powder/sauce...colors, shape, size, etc will vary...plus there are other varieties in the area...

:cheers:

so are these from your brothers field? or your own peppers off that site? It doesn't matter to me, but I just want to know now. Watched the video, and see that caption that says isolated away from others?

thanks..

Jester

jesterJoker,

AJ took something like (1500?) seedlings that he had started to Mississippi to his cousin's farm. The cousin has been growing them for AJ. Initial post with the video said the plants were in isoloation, the nearest other pepper plants were a mile away.

hope that helps and is mostly accurate. AJ will get back on here soon and correct things if I have wrong info.

SL

as you guys can see, I am billing and shipping right now...

I think I have billed almost everyone on the list through paypal..

If you have not received a paypal bill for scorpions and medium priority flat rate shipping and are on the order list, please respond by PM and tell me I messed up...

Please be patient with me...I workin' as hard as I can go...

Thanks again for y'alls business

Note: I have read the responses to this thread asking questions and will respond to them as quickly as possible...as far as isolation goes...it is a long story...but I do guarantee these pods are Trinidad Scorpions...

Your welcome AJ. I'd buy more from you in a heartbeat, but I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with a POUND of Trinidad scorpions! I should be burning for a very long time. : )

silenced.gif

Back