• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Frickin Sweet

Update! The missus told me the wrong address! Scrap that earlier description and roll with this one instead.

The one we DID get has four bedrooms, room for everything as described earlier AND a huge backyard entertainment area thats perfect for our growing plant collection complete with a gas bbq! Turns out the previous tenant was into chillis too (albeit sweet chillis) as there are two plants in the ground still producing.

It's actually a real nice house and im as happy as a hippy! Beer number four :D

Update! The missus told me the wrong address! Scrap that earlier description and roll with this one instead.

The one we DID get has four bedrooms, room for everything as described earlier AND a huge backyard entertainment area thats perfect for our growing plant collection complete with a gas bbq! Turns out the previous tenant was into chillis too (albeit sweet chillis) as there are two plants in the ground still producing.

Hippies are indeed pretty happy... so awesome! :D
Sounds like an amazing place! :cheers:

The chile plants are a sign from above... this is the house you should live in!

So this one is better, right...? :D

We gonna need a few more of these: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

NO
flash.gif
flash.gif
flash.gif
flash.gif
flash.gif
flash.gif
flash.gif

DIDN'T Happen.

Congrats if I see a
flash.gif

:woohoo:

We sign the lease next friday but in going to show my boys the place tomorrow. Will take a pic or two and post them on monday :-) Beer number. Errrrrrr eight i think

You're still a bastige! I wish you nothing but the best! I have a feeling that if I was to go to Aussieland or you to come to Texas and I meet you, that we would need an on-call bail bondsman. Might not be all your fault either. Do your 'thang Scotty!

You're still a bastige! I wish you nothing but the best! I have a feeling that if I was to go to Aussieland or you to come to Texas and I meet you, that we would need an on-call bail bondsman. Might not be all your fault either. Do your 'thang Scotty!

Love ya Tex, thanks mate.

Few pics of the new playground.
2011-05-15153019.jpg

2011-05-15153033.jpg

2011-05-15153108.jpg

2011-05-15155257.jpg

And the plants that were already there, mostly sweet i think buyt some have a Rocoto shape, i will get some more pics of those this afternoon and see what you guys think.
Theres seven Capsicum plants in there. After these shots were taken i put some nice composted cow poo poo on the patch.
2011-05-15152900.jpg

2011-05-15152910.jpg

2011-05-15153140.jpg

Theres also some mint growing just to the side of this patch, sweet!

Got my dog back too and he is happy as being top dog of the yard again. Ahhh life gets back to normal. LOVE IT!

Yeah bro its got a huge four burner with side grill and the flue has a fan and halogen light in it. Both turn on with the one switch, it's OUTSTANDING! All ineed now is a smoker and im set!

Garage will slowly be turned into a GROWrage as we get stuff sorted, not long before some seeds hit dirt here :D

Back