• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

FRINGE the FOX TV show.

Who watches this show? The wife screamed for me from across the house because they were talking about Naga Jolokias! The "observers" apparently needed to have capsaicin in their diet, with a high scoville unit. I missed most of it but it hopefully will be on www.hulu.com in the next few days. I think the episode was called "August'

Its pretty cool. I liked the premise of it in the beginning, but to me as of late the plot line is becoming very predictable....
girl agent and sidekick guy investigate odd happening/crime, find major wierdness, call up old guy doctor who used to be connected with all sorts of government evildoings back in the day, he(always) remembers the experiment and knows how to fix/reverse it, and after much running around they catch the 'wierdness' and fix/solve it.

Big fan of the show, but much like Stargate Universe, it seems to lack a direction.

I was interested in the Pattern idea, but it just seems to me that the show is jumping around randomly with very little in the way of focus.

More shots of Agent Dunham jumping in the sensory deprivation chamber in her underpants would be nice, too.

Seems like a lame re-working of the X-Files from the couple of episodes I have seen. Still, I'm going to have to see the "Naga" episode. Someone at work told me about that today.

Thread moved. Not a movie.

Back