• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Funny pic of the day. Anyone?

download_zps8aou6h7r.jpg

falling_1_zpse7avyhxb.jpg

4021412_orig_zpscnyyguwz.jpg

100051_zpsd9wwe0zd.jpg

Rymerpt said:
1215151419-01_zpsyhw0tkcd.jpg

So out of the corner of my eye I see this guy running through the park. I nearly crash trying toflip a bitch so I can goback and take a picture. BIG PINK POODLE.
I couldn't live down there. Too much weird stuff...

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
Dude, I've been to Thermopolis. You have no monopoly on sanity in your neck of the woods.  :rofl:  ;)

Are you a ham?
I live an hour north of Thermopolis. I love it here. Nice and quiet and people treat you well.

My sister and hubby just left Thermopolis for sunny southern California for the next 3 months.
Can't take the Wyoming winters any longer in their retirement years.

Pariah said:
I live an hour north of Thermopolis. I love it here. Nice and quiet and people treat you well.

Are you an amateur radio operator? I noticed the list of callsigns on that fatass power supply in your pic.

Missed your post. My dad was big into ham radio. My mother is certified and kept a few around for emergencies.

Edit: That is NOTHING compared to what my dad had. He had a whole freakin' radio station in the basement. Almost all the towers in the area are his. When he died, all his equipment, besides what my mother and I use at home and in the cars were donated to the club.

Back